2nd grow on the way White Widow Auto

Beautiful!

1 Like

update, i have chopped one at 10 weeks, it has plenty of amber for night smoke and its drying now, i will chop 3 more this weekend but here my baby, she has a fat stack of bud. well its the biggest ive grown. sorry for so much time in between post, work is kicking my azz. whats weird i didnt do any lst or defoilate but its almost like they lollipoped themselves lol. Here is my proud girl below

5 Likes

Looks good brother

1 Like

i appreciate it.

update.

one plant dried and trimmed and put in grove bags for cure. wife already smoked some and loves it. just alittle over 2 ounces. real work this weekend when i chop 4 girls and wet trim. I think i need to order bigger bags because i dont want to keep buying mini hydrometers lol

3 Likes

Does those bags make the humidity by themselves or u have to add a humidity pack?

1 Like

they hold it steady. they go up or down alittle. the bags do an amazing job. i havent used a humidity pack yet

1 Like

update.

chopped the other 4 and now haning and drying

here is my fat girl before chop

4 Likes

update. total amount of all 5 WWA plants was 12.61 ounces.

3 Likes

U 18/6 your autos or 12/12?

1 Like

18/6 the whole time except seedlings was 24/0 to keep temps up

1 Like

When I did white widow auto, soon as I seen them showing hairs and starting to stretch , I switch from 18/6 to 12/12 and flipped 26 zips off 2 plants in 1 gallon pots

2 Likes

dang thats sweet. did you top and lst?

1 Like

Yes topped, lst and scrog

I truly believe I could of got more, this was my first scrog. If u can still see light penetrating the floor , then light/ watts is being wasted

1 Like

thats awesome, i might have to try and top one plant and see how it goes

1 Like

Sweet gro bro! Growing 2 white widow photos right now. Experimental of course.

1 Like

i appreciate it. awesome, you going to do a grow journal? next grow i will be trying photos, still deciding ehat strain

I don’t know how to change it to a journal.

1 Like

i found it, you dont have to change it, im in growmie