2nd grow not from beginning

So I posted my first grow on here it all went real well till the light leaks caused my whole crop to seed out so I kinda just stopped posting on that well I had a second cycle start after that and well one started a lot sooner and I think it’s almost done it’s been going over 2 months honestly but idk he strain either so it could be a 12 weeks strain

1 Like

@Covertgrower @Dr.DankThumb420 @GreenThunder @AmnesiaHaze

1 Like

@MattyBear @Sasquatch @SmoknGranny @Myfriendis410 @Sirsmokes

Can anyone tell me how much longer I should let her go I started to just feed water for now

1 Like

Do you have a loupe or a endoscope? Thats really the only way to tell. By the looks of em they are getting close. Maybe 1-2 or 3 weeks??

1 Like

That’s awesome so that means it’s a 12 week strain forsure Any body know of a possibility tof what it is being a 12 week strain , and I have a jewelers eye but I gotta find it

1 Like

Sativa dominant most likely if it flowers 12 weeks

4 Likes

I’m with everyone else just the lighter side I say 2 weeks and done but I don’t care for much of a couch lock

3 Likes

Ya gotta find the loupe…it’s our savior!!

2 Likes

Tying to identify the strain??? I would take my chances at a needle in a haystack first. Lol. It could be a zillion different possibilities. I know they are late in flower but looks like ya got some ph issues possibly? Just a possibility. Do ya know what ph value is going in?

Good morning sweetie. Until you find your jewelers loupe please take a close up picture under natural light and post it. :slightly_smiling_face: From what I can see with my old eyes I “think” I’m seeing mostly cloudy Trichomes. But having said that, I believe a good close shot may prove me wrong :blush:
Good job with this grow and I’m happy that you figured out what went wrong on your last try. You got this :+1:

2 Likes

I second what everyone has already stated. The only thing to be certain is the flowering time, either sativa dominant, or indica dominant. Not much beyond that if it’s a mystery strain. @trippy_kidd

3 Likes

3 Likes

@merlin44 @MattyBear @Myfriendis410

They are looking very close to me, @Trippy_kidd, but I would need to look at them a bit closer for my old guy eye to be able tell for sure.

2 Likes

Still a lot of white pistils…

3 Likes

Looking good man! Few more weeks and it’s timber time :wink::v:

1 Like

So it’s looking pretty solid I had it in the dark for about 24 hours and it’s getting foggy in the trices so I’m gonna cut it down rn

1 Like