2nd grow kush fem

Uploading: 7600993D-46F0-431D-BB5C-3264CE93FFD2.jpeg…

1 Like

2 Likes

I had to end the last grow early as i had Cataract surgery first one eye then the other! A month to heal for each eye! I started out with 8 and had a problem with one being stunted due to the helmet coming off later! I scrapped it! 8” infinity fan t8 4x6x6 foot tent. Today the 7 plants are 2 weeks into Flower! Using A/C and dehumidifier I missed every one and the wealth of info that is here on the forum as i had trouble seeing within a arms reach! :peace_symbol::flushed::palm_tree:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Hopefully they got your eyes sorted out! Welcome back too! Your plants look great :clap::cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Thanks using readers at the moment, but night and distance are excellent. Another month and i can go get eye exam if i need too :yin_yang:

3 Likes

:yin_yang::100::peace_symbol: Thank you

2 Likes

welcome back :partying_face:…i wish you 20/20 :pray:…your girls are looking awe … :star_struck: :sunglasses: :v:

2 Likes

Thanks, they say the lens are set up for medium and long range! Don’t expect to read small text, but i was blind in 1 eye and now its the best eye so i am not complaining… :100: good to be back! Hard to stuff a cone when you can barely see the opening. Instinct has to take over :yin_yang: Stay lit

2 Likes

:monkey: :briefs: sorry about your troubles brother…glad you back…dont know how you managed the girls,… cause they looking WoW !!!.. :sunglasses: :v:

2 Likes

Well i must say that necessity dictated i give it a go after the first surgery. I knew i couldn’t continue to wait or my stash of weed that had seeds would run out: not much to see in the seedling and Veg stages :grin: my tent never had a grow from start to finish! The new 8” infinity inline fan sucked the tent in right away! So that was a Big improvement! Broke out the de humidifier as soon as i switched to Flower! Had A/c split system added to the grow room! Running that also since the switch. Put on the readers during LST and top / fem the weed God’s have been with me so far! :yin_yang:

2 Likes

Cataract surgery is a sign of old age! I made it this far and look forward to my renewed and restored Sight :palm_tree::yin_yang::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

lol :joy:…dont get me started…lots of things hinting on that… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :joy: :sunglasses: :v:

2 Likes

:grin::grin::grin: I know thats right! I am not complaining no Sir :yin_yang: the Grow and the consuming of that grow is most important to relax go with the flow of life :100::palm_tree::peace_symbol: I applied for permission to grow and consume, in a attempt to stay out in front of the legalization process :sunny::palm_tree::partying_face:

2 Likes

Week 3 in Flower :eyes::yin_yang::palm_tree:

2 Likes

2 Likes