2nd grow kush fem

@ 9 weeks in Flower, Jamaican

Lambs Bread close up:

5 Likes

I would drop that cross in a heart beat …:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

A little early for that i haven’t harvest her yet :flushed: :grin::grin: although i do have the PO / GG seeds :face_with_monocle: of course i would have a non fem run when i do! This accident was just that :nerd_face::heavy_check_mark: That would be a different ave for me my own creation. Lol

3 Likes

Own creation …that sound right to me …lol .:joy::joy::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Going to give these a try! Up the Curing game is the goal

4 Likes

I’ll be watching …they not on my side of the pond…yet…its going to be interesting…:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

6 weeks in Flower tomorrow, Big Bud & Gorilla Glue

4 Likes

I see dankness in your future …:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Big bud clone (3) weeks in flower

Jamaican Lambs Bread (5) weeks in Flower stay lit

4 Likes

The Big Bud and Gorilla Glue are 6 weeks in Flower. :nerd_face: thought i wrote the (6) but i was Lit :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Very nice brother :ok_hand: …that JLB has my interest …:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Her mother was pollenated by the purple oaxaca, to which i saved many viable seeds. So i didn’t think i would get a real feel for taste, or high! So i am very excited for her also. The same with the GG mother. Many viable seeds but no fair eval of the plant taste and high! Was my first time growing all three! The clones should be seedless and i have a seedling of the PO/GG hybrid Chopped the BBud mother was loosing too much to Bud rot! I found the larger sized bud can’t tolerate being rained on! Stay lit :yin_yang::100::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Hurricane forced outside grow inside before the tent was ready! Using a/c and circulating fan from outside the tent with the doors open. :yin_yang::tornado::palm_tree::cloud_with_rain::sweat_drops:

3 Likes

Ive been hanging around watching her for months now. 2 more to go lol

2 Likes

It said it was a difficult grow, i have yet to see a large bud :grin:

1 Like

Man… Lamb’s Breath x Purple Ox? Landrace to the second power lol. May not find a heavy yielder without dropping 20+ seeds…

1 Like

Dropped 8 fem seeds, 4 GG 4 BB

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like