2nd grow kush fem

Welcome dude …what seems to be the problem ?..:sunglasses::v:

All good now, I think my reply enabled me to post now. Just started a thread with my issues over in outdoor care area

1 Like

Tag me in using the @Chasworks

Day 4 those (3) auto’s AK47 are no shows! Not giving up on them just yet. Will give 3 more days to show up: but since i haven’t had (1) auto pop out of the first (3) a early riser would have been a confidence booster! :joy: next try will be strait to soil! Nothing else has worked! :dart:

1 Like

I feel you brother …I dropped 5 autos in a mix …let’s see… I don’t have a great feel about this …but, we will roll with the punches…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

The BBud, GG, PO, were (1) month today. The JLB is a week behind them. At 4 weeks i am going with a 50/50 mix of dry amendments NPK / FLOR Nutes for all (4)

1 Like

Day 6 (1) AK47 Auto popped! Out of (3) i am hoping for the others to join her :eyes::yin_yang: @Arrow looks like i managed to get (1) in the game! :100:

1 Like

:sun_with_face:

1 Like

Hell yeah… good going brother :muscle: …I’m hoping to see something by the weekend on mine …:wink::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

So far 1 out of my first 6 auto’s. I will admit the hard part for me lately has been germination! Both Fem and auto! At least with a fem you can make a run at cloning! But need the versatility of the auto. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Plucked a lone sucker of near the Soil of the GG in late flower! Stuck it in soil with a larger PO clone. Today she is on her own rooted and separated. GG late term baby :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You rocking the boat on the clones…:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Just trying to fill a few jars :partying_face: nothing can be done with the duds! :nerd_face:

1 Like