2nd grow kush fem

5 Likes

New location, outside only at this point. FFOF organic dry amendments fish shit and blackstrap Zetobaa and Purple are Mexican Sativa reg seeds. First Purple was a male :hocho: it bagged it and discarded. Lambsbreath & GG are Fem seeds. (2) Critical Auto in Napkin along with a auto carmelious. Seedlings voo doo juice

6 Likes

The Largest plant, (hint) Zetobaa Oaxaca showed him self and quickly got the axe bagged and discarded! I popped (3) regular seeds (2) were males got chopped. (3rd) a Purple Oaxaca is short bushy and female!

lowest node Clone purple

4 Likes

Update, the clone attempt failed! Replaced with a stronger looking Specimen

the Purple Oaxaca 29cm at (1) month old GG & Jamaican Lambsbread Seedlings. Organic Soil and Amendments

7 Likes

Sure is nice to see your thread up and running again bro…looking good…:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Thanks Bro, good to be back!

I💕GM

7 Likes

:green_heart: the pic…:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Purple Oaxaca @ 50cm

6 Likes

4 Likes

Purple Oaxaca Clone

4 Likes

With the Dry Organic amendments there hasn’t been any issues. Out door grow Neem Oil and Jabón Potásico pest management. Fish shit and Black Strap. Purple Oaxaca is from a Reg seed, GG and JL both are Fem seeds FFOF perlite mix.

3 Likes

Looking good.

Potassium soap? What’s up with that?

2 Likes

my first time using it.

5 Likes

Oh cool, tell us how it goes!

4 Likes

No issues to report, the Purple Oaxaca is in pre flower.

7 Likes

GG#4 / Jamaican Lambsbread both looking good no issues that i noticed.

7 Likes

Great to see you back in action.

Good vibes and good luck :v:

3 Likes

Thanks, its good to be back! :dragon::yin_yang::lizard::peace_symbol::palm_tree::sunny:

3 Likes

Ditto on the glad to see ya back! All looking good, hope this frickin rain is not beating them up too bad!

3 Likes

looking super healthy

1 Like