2nd grow kush fem

That just sounds so :cool:…would love to end up living like that…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Fim tops to attempt to slow vertical growth.

Uploading: E537DE89-6E4C-4C2A-BB26-43808D0D4F29.jpeg… my Family all think i’m crazy. But to me its Paradise :palm_tree:

4 Likes

Super crop the taller nodes, even canopy add scrog to hold them down.

4 Likes

LST continues, Split large cola from main stem while LST planted it next to plant to see if she survives! 36 hours later :eyes:

thats it on the left!

2 Likes

Recovering nicely,

3 Likes

Looking set for the races brother…keep it green…:wink::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Thank you my Brother, the larger plant that had been trained and spread out to a turn for the worse replaced her with my backup plant from outside! Hence forth the need for the monster crop! But looks like she is doing well. LST my new outdoor back up plant! :nerd_face::face_with_monocle: have to be prepared for the worse while planning on the best! Stay lit :hotsprings:

2 Likes

She is responding well may need a second net if she keeps stretching!

3 Likes

out door back up plant :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Nice, I had a little clone outside until the other day… she went into the tent to finnish up, she started flower prolly 2 weeks(?) Before the tent did. Weather has been to hard on her.and besides too many people going by… wish I had a yard! LOL

2 Likes

I here you, i brought some Fulvic acid after hearing you speak of it. Add it to my mix :wink:

2 Likes

It sure doesn’t hurt, actually after adding the Fulvic it made a difference in my Jack 321 girls growth. The both beating out the Fox farm… so I started adding it to the FF also now this week. LOL

2 Likes

I feel you T, just trying to improve on my last grow! I’ve been using FF, but have been replacing it with advanced Nutrient line as it runs out. Stay lit :hotsprings:

2 Likes

drop another net on top or remove the inline fan out side and raise the light.

2 Likes

Both :laughing:
Looks tight in there Gromie, think you’re gonna run out of room…

1 Like

Thanks for the advise, its been 20 days of 12/12 but they keep stretching! Sativa leaning genetics i assume! Trying to order a tent may not arrive in time! Frustrating to say the lease.

1 Like

@Enlightened420 acted on your advise immediately ducted fan outside of the box, raised light to top add second net