2nd grow kush fem

Nice, very very nice…keep it green brother…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I appreciate you and your skills, thanks for looking in on my grow. Stay lit :hotsprings:

1 Like

got her here now let her recover and see if she turns into what i perceived

2 Likes

Curious of the taste /smell/high are better worse? Sure like to get a Smoke Report on the two!

1 Like

Chopped her yesterday! Official end of grow 4.5

bud wash peroxcide and water rinse with hose

5 Likes

Nice and tight trim job brother…looking awe…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

The two indoor plants dry weight 7 onions

3 Likes

Congrats on the new bud!! Have you washed them before? Does it really make that much of a difference?

1 Like

No Tom i haven’t washed before! Only my second try out doors. But i had a little powdery mildew and a couple of other insects so i had sprayed them on occasion. Seeing what came off of others plants i decided to give it a shot! I wasn’t comfortable doing it. Turned out fine :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I didnt think so, but seen a few doing it before… was just curious… I can see washing an outdoor plant… but I’m kinda hesitant doing an indoor one… think I’d like to smoke one that was then one that wasn’t wahsed… I think I can make that happen pretty soon… I may do one branch this time to see if it’s for me.

Yeah agreed, i didn’t wash my indoor plants either. I don’t think there is a benefit Of washing except to remove foreign material

1 Like

If I may drop my 2 cent, just have a look at your fan/s blades intake air filter etc…play around with your microscope and inspect your buds… The amount of nasties on a indoor grow may be less…but its there…just putting it out there …:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Ah yes! When you put it like that. Agreed! I was only considering the PMS used outdoors. Your right my exhaust is leaving residue on the wall and my intake fans are crazy dirty quite often! Yikes! Thank you again, your input is always welcome! :fire:

2 Likes

Yeah, my intake fans don’t have a filter… found a chopped up moth once!! Didn’t know about washing … but now y’all got me thinking…the old saying …I’ll try anything once!

Up date, twisting continues. One out door.

4 Likes

Congrats on your harvest Gromie, sweet lookin buds. Monkey’s Underpants. First budwash freaked me out too!
But growing where I am,
it will become part of my normal process… Then I stripped the AC and cleaned it thoroughly,
nasty stuff :face_vomiting:
But I live in a dust bowl that never rains…

But of course my growzone is in a shed, in the back yard, so I have to allow for dirt and bugs…

Keep it green :v:

3 Likes

Thanks Bro, yes i will be washing from now on and i will be washing my indoor buds too now after considering the dirt and dust i clean from that unit to which i hadn’t even considered. Grow 5.0 two clones inside one out side

3 Likes

3 Likes

Does your weather allow you to grow outside throughout the year?..:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Yes! Its the Tropics! :palm_tree: maybe 5* cooler at night but that‘s in the low Seventies! Days Shorter a rainy and dry season but hot and humid all the time! I am a pensionado from northeast US. Living the Caribbean Lifestyle :100::sun_with_face::palm_tree: done with the Cold

2 Likes