2nd grow kush fem

Excellent! I will leave it in the grow box under my QB lights :wink: appreciate the advise happy growing and stay lit!

1 Like

Progress report, pinched main cola on the clone to let the other colas catch up. Add FF big bloom water ph 6.5 tds 486 going in.

3 Likes

Correction added FF grow big :100:

Looks good

1 Like

3 Likes

Nice they look great

1 Like

I can not upload pic to the site? Why?

Not sure why, try editing the “link text” by erasing it, and reload again?!
Girls are looking good though :+1:

1 Like

4 Likes

Yep, very nice, dont worry that little one will catch up, you’ll just have to hack the crap out of the other one to allow the wee one to catch up :wink:

The twin flowers is the main cola i cut before flip so the other colas could catch up. That was only chopping. With my QB set up the smaller one will get full light! No chopping this grow! First grow i over did everything and they wilted early! Didn’t complete the flower stage! No same mistake twice! Hahaha

I hear you, I dont like to do thing twice the wrong way if I can help it. :+1:

1 Like

I removed some of the big fan leafs to reveal the underlying colas that were not getting any light. It appears to be catching up to the bigger one. But hasn’t switched to flower yet:

4 Likes

@dbrn32 @Cyle1 @AAA @Ozzimotosan1 @WickedAle
Added additional 4” hole and fan to the bottom of space more air flow still maintaining the negative pressure! Dropped RH by 6% passive air, once wired in will be two forced air intake and main exhaust with filter

9 Likes

Awsome looks great

2 Likes

I dig it, nice job!

2 Likes

Little Sister is on the Rise, she changed to Flower and is filling the space and catching up to the clone. Feeding grow big and tiger bloom. 1/2 tsp mollasis

5 Likes

Looking solid. I love those kush leaves. I need some!

1 Like

Nice box!:blush:

2 Likes

Thanks, on wheels so i can move it when needed. Smaller room to use the split a/c guest what ever. Works well i like it but still improving on original design

1 Like