2nd grow kush fem

Correct picture, also where the transformer was originally mounted. Pic of where i moved it too. So for the over sight

3 Likes

That’s better. The reason your driver is hot now is because it’s doing a lot more work now that you have the system wired properly. Before each board was only getting about 400ma and they were starved for voltage. Now they are getting full driver current and all the voltage they want.

No doubt, just checking as another thing learned. Keep as much heat on the outside as possible. Was a easy fix and needed where i am always fighting hi temp situations. I do run air conditioning

1 Like

Tell you what Chas, if you solder up those wiring connections, and wrap each one good with electrical tape, you would probably drop the temp a bit. Without soldering, the wires will build up a film that is capacitive. Will result in heat.

2 Likes

Ah ok, thanks for the tip. I was in the process of taking them apart to move the transformer. Thought i should take a pic to wire them back the way i removed them. Good tip thanks Oz, i can’t remember shit! CRS :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Can i get some help to determine whats happening on the leaf. No nutes have been added. Going on week 3 from sprout. Ffof soil

@AAA @dbrn32 @Cyle1 @Mote @Ozzimotosan1 @WickedAle

1 Like

Looks like water damage to me. Make sure there is nothing under the leaves.

The pros will be along soon!

3 Likes

Thanks, That was better news than i was expecting! :wink::relaxed:

1 Like

I agree, is that the only spot you see stuff like that?

1 Like

There is a small spot on a different leaf i blew up so it can be seen. There was nothing yesterday!

Just tagging along here, not very knowledgeable about this sort of thing.
Are you misting them with water at all?

Yes, but not any more! :flushed:

1 Like

That’s ok, as long as you’re not spritzing them anymore if it in fact is water doing the “damage” (which is minimal) they should be fine. Easily remedied and better than having ph or over feeding them issues.
Hopefully more people will chime in on this. I know some do sprits/mist their plants while others do not.
They look nice & healthy aside from these little burps. :+1:

1 Like

I would just keep an eye on it

1 Like

I switched to 12/12 tonight. Need to finish in October the clone is ready maybe a little early for the seedling. Thoughts??

1 Like

How old is the plant from seed?

19 days, 7 inches tall. Outside temps are consistently in the 90’s with high humidity. I didn’t think it would be good to pull sprout from the climate controlled grow area.

It’s not really mature enough to flower yet. You can switch lights, but it would still be a couple weeks before it flower. Most people would keep on veg schedule until they are at least 4-5 weeks old for that reason.

So do you recommend i pull it out of the grow area, for a couple more weeks? The clone is getting tall i am concerned with the stretch in flower it will get to close to my light… Leave clone to flower, in a couple of weeks bring the seedling back into the grow area along with the clone?

You can do whatever you want with it. It won’t hurt anything being in there, just won’t flower for a while.

1 Like