2nd grow kush fem

Ordered a heat mat, 4 beans dropped to date no sprouts! :exploding_head: new beans still in transit :mask:

1 Like

Congrats on your recent harvest, and good luck with the next grow!

1 Like

Thanks, having a small problem getting it started but shooting for solution now.

1 Like

I’m just hoping to make to my first finish line, then relax for the winter. Lol. I gave a buddy some clones, so hopefully the genetics will come back around in a couple months. I wish the problem company would take an extended vacation. It’s already hard enough to keep up with what’s going well, let alone dealing with issues.

3rd Grow! Ketema Kush Fem
Black Earth, Root Grow, Soil total half cup add seed placed in Veg tent QB 120 under 18-6 lighting. 2’x3’x5.5’ tent 4” infinity exhaust fan 235 cfm two 4” FA fans for intake.

2 Likes

New thread or reviving this one?

1 Like

Reviving, seemed easier :relaxed:

I dropped the last 2 Ketema Kush beans today! I received the heat mat and placed all 6 prospects in cups with domes! After 2.5 months the new bean strains are again moving. :crossed_fingers:t3: @PurpNGold74 @Agrestic @AAA @Mote @Jza444 @Cyle1 @Bluedonut09 @Budbrother

6 Likes

I am trying to step my game up!
I seem to have trouble getting out the gate!
My harvest was good, the smoke is nice the head is some what couch lock! The Cure is still in progress its getting a better taste and smell as time go’s on: I am happy with the quality but am sure i can improve on volume quality and aroma this 3rd time around same strain if i can get ignition :seedling::dragon_face:

8 Likes

Thanks for the tag my friend & good luck with this third grow, it will definitely be better than your last :+1::v:

2 Likes

Heck ya man

2 Likes

Looks like you are off to the races!

1 Like

Good luck with everything. I’ll definitely be following.

1 Like

Fine tune away. I have a C99 clone on the 5th run now. They just keep developing even more trichs and intense flavors. I’ve been using a tsp of Epsom Salt in ever watering to increase sulphur and magnesium. Also alfalfa tea.

2 Likes

Good Tip, thanks.

Nothing popped yet out of 7 Prospects, received (4) bag seeds # 1 & # 5 from seed chart. Dropped in water! Up to Eleven prospects! Rolled the Dice!

1 Like

Upgraded humidity chamber to accommodate the size of the heat mat. Dropped the 4 bag seeds in soil. Total of 11 prospects in 10 cups. 2 seeds 9 days in cups, 2 seeds 6 days in cup, 3 seeds 3 days in soil, 4 bag seeds in soil today! :game_die::game_die: Uploading: 26D57ADA-2AF7-4043-90F5-7DBDD930F29C.jpeg…

2 Likes

3 Likes

Placed order for Tangerine Dream, G 13 Haze & Liberty Haze. Still waiting on the Mujica Gold & Uru White! :wink:

2 Likes

Received the URLWHITE & MILICA GOLD dropped one of each! Discarded the Kush that weren’t viable. Leaving the 4 bag seeds and the two new ones. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes