2nd Grow Journal // Organic // 3 Blueberry Autos

Congratulations on the new tent, it looks sweet! The girls are looking happy :v::green_heart:

1 Like

Girls are going on week 9 added some photos to the tent - strawberry banana grape and some bubba kush. Also added a new grow light for full coverage in the 4x4 tent.

4 Likes

looking great! great job!

2 Likes

@Mirandalilian the new tent is awesome!! Nice work!! You ladies are looking amazing!! Awesome job!!!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

@Mirandalilian how you feeling? Baby will be here soon!! My sister in-law is getting induced tomorrow, and my daughters bday is Monday thinking they might share the same bday!
Your ladies and tent are looking amazing!! I hope all is well with you and your family!

2 Likes

You’re so sweet for checking on me! I’m sooooo tired and hubby has been working a lot my 2 year old has called it quits on naps so I feel like by 4 I can’t function lol. I have 15 days hopefully baby comes sooner than later.

Congrats on the new addition coming to your family! Such an exciting time. I wish I was being induced, so jealous :pleading_face:

Can’t wait to just be able to bring baby home and relax. Your girls have been looking great! I’m hoping to harvest soon! Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

@Mirandalilian being pregnant is a lot work in itself lady prompts to you! Get all the rest well you can! I hope the baby comes sooner than 15 days!! I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you too!

Thank you so much!! We are excited our 4th nephew our daughter is the only girl in the family lol

1 Like

Loving the new color on my plants

5 Likes

nice looking buds hun, you’re doing great.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Very nice! Beautiful plants. I’m hoping that the very cold nights we’ve been having will bring about some color change on the 3 plants I’ve got going outside. You know, the pics you see with the crazy colors in the leaves, that’s what I want!

2 Likes

Those are my plant goals too!! Let’s pray to the plant gods :pray:t3:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure mine are already starting to do that!

1 Like

Snapped some professional photos of the girls today, all started at the same time but looks like I’ll be harvesting them a week apart.

4 Likes

wow, pic a pic and put it in the Bud of the Month contest. you might win 5 seeds. couple of the pics look like contenders.

2 Likes

Where do I find that contest at?

1 Like

where your journal is at is forum/beginner/grow journals.

bud of months is at forum/members lounge/bud of month

you can only join if the seeds come from ILGM. you put your order number and strain. and you post one pic of one bud.

i just looked and yours is as good as any there yet!

1 Like

So bummed I can’t enter, I get my seeds from Seedsman and not on here due to wanting a variety and they don’t cost an arm and a leg :frowning: I don’t think I can submit my photos. I’m so sad :frowning: I really think these girls are :fire:

1 Like

if you don’t get your seeds from here then you can’t join the contest, they do it to reward their customers and that makes sense to me. but, i can’t imagine seedsman has a much better deal than ILGM’s buy 10 get 10 for free. i have only bought seeds from here because i trust the genetics and if you get the 10+10 they cost 7 or 8 bucks a piece. the problem with that is then you have 20 seeds of one variety. the good thing about the 10+10 is that every holiday they have different seeds on sale, typically once a month they have different strains on sale. other than the sales the only ones they have are white widow, super skunk, silver haze on the 10+10 so the only time i shop for seeds is when they have other varieties on sale.

2 Likes