2nd Grow Journal // Organic // 3 Blueberry Autos

Hate not having likes :heart:

2 Likes

How big of a grow bag or pot do you use for your photos? I have 5 gallons but I’m wondering if I should go larger because those are what I use on my autos… @monkman @LandShark @Ah-hee

Side note! Just ordered my 4x4 tent and new led set up, there goes $900 lol :crazy_face:

First of all, congratulations on the due date, that’s my birthday! As for container size, my photos outside are in 10g phat sacks. The one in the tent is in a 7g only because I didn’t expect it to make it like it did.

Maybe @monkman has some advice, he’s got a 4x4 too.
Oh, congrats on the new gear! What did you end up getting?

1 Like

Haha that’s so funny! It’s one day after my husbands birthday :joy: I ended up going with a 4x4 and an additional add on to the rapid led chilled pucks I have now. Looks similar to this photo. Can’t wait! Need to order some larger grow bags for the photos I think maybe I’ll just order 7s… eek idk hopefully monk lets me know before I go crazy with my credit card lol

2 Likes

@Mirandalilian I have 5 gallons for my indoor gals wish I would have went with 7 gallons. Thats just me though!

my outdoor gal is 15gal and I wish i did 20g now! Lol I feel like as growers we always want bigger and more :rofl::joy:

1 Like

on my first grow i was going to go from solo’s to 3 gallon to 5 gallon. but all 18 plants i’ve grown in 3 grows have been 3 gallon pots. i have looked at each when i’m done with them and had extra space left over so i decided early that i would only use 3 gallon pots. if they had been filled up with roots i would have gone to the 5, but not really needed because with a 4x4x6 or 7 ft tent you don’t really need any more. even if you filled the 3 gallon up with roots, it would only mean that you would have to water and nute more frequently.

I’ll continue to use my 5 gallons then. Thank you! Hate being out of likes :frowning: @monkman @Ah-hee

1 Like

Cloth pots are cheap, don’t be afraid to try a 7 and a 10!

2 Likes

Mine aren’t :frowning: I love this company called honor the grow and attempted to use the cheapies and it just wasn’t the same.

Highly recommend these if anyone is in the market, washable and amazing quality!

1 Like

:scream: Wow, those are spendy. The phatsacks I got are only a couple of bucks a piece. Yours are nice looking though. I also have a couple Rain Science Grow Bags in 5 gal and 7 gal. They were around $10 each but I caught a nice sale so I grabbed them.

2 Likes

I know they are pricy but they are really nice. Velcro on the sides to take plants out easily and I can’t even explain how easy to clean and disinfect, would never buy anything else!

3 Likes

i use 3 buck 3 gallon cloth pots. i was going to clean and re-use them after the first grow but decided to just throw them out. the time and effort to clean them wasn’t justified to me and i’m also lazy lol

2 Likes

8 weeks! Ladies looking good

6 Likes

great looking plants miranda. job well done.

3 Likes

Thank you! Waiting for my new tent should be here by 9 today woot woot!!

2 Likes

Well done indeed :+1::v:

3 Likes

Got my new tent guys! And I’m obsessed! Can’t wait to fill her up :call_me_hand:t3: Added a photo of my old grow tent to new, 7 feet tall makes a huge difference. So worth the money. Love the view on the new one (three sides open for viewing or for easy access!

6 Likes

Very nice! See if you notice a difference in the plants from the white walls in the new tent vs the reflective silver in the other tent. I’m curious is all.

BTW, if the baby is born on the 27th, you technically owe me a beer, or so I’ve been told!

3 Likes

I’ve heard great things about the tent so I’m hoping it was worth the hype.

Haha! I’ll send you over a case if he comes by then, Hubs birthday is the same day. Libras :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My other son came almost 2 weeks late so I’m hoping this ones on time or early

3 Likes