2nd Grow Journal // Organic // 3 Blueberry Autos

I spent 400 on my first set of lights 2x4 led pucks from rapid led, they are their chilled logic which a lot of big time growers recommended to me through social media. I’m just waiting to upgrade to the 5x5 from the same company because they run $1029 and I want to take my time and master some stuff before going larger. Hubby has never smoked and has no interest but wanted to upgrade my tent to a 5x5 and I told him to hold off and let me try out one or two photos first :joy: I’ll tag you once I start. I was considering starting the germ phase while my autos are finishing up just so they can run back to back… we shall see

2 Likes

Just some photos of the girls this morning. @monkman the one on the far left was the girl we were concerned about due to my heavy trimming. She seems to be coming back :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Lookin good :+1:

2 Likes

@Mirandalilian dang girl!!! Nice work!!! Keep it up!!!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! Do you guys have Instagram grow pages? Trying to follow along if so @repins12 @Ah-hee

1 Like

How you feeling? Getting closer and closer to the due date!

2 Likes

I do not do any other social media than my journal right now. Ill keep you posted if that changes!

1 Like

plants look great miranda! keep up the great work.

and on another theme, when is your baby due again?

1 Like

I’m good! Just counting down the days. Currently furloughed work for a large hotel chain and just got the call that furlough will continue until March 2021 but luckily the moment I pop this baby out I’ll be on maternity leave with my normal salary and I’ll be able to relax a little more :pray:t3::persevere:

2 Likes

Thank you! He’s due September 27th, saved 20 grams of each of my last grow and my grandma picked up the rest, she lived in Hawaii and has a place in Jamaica and has Tasted some good bud and she was actually impressed :joy: counting down the days I can give it a try. Very impatient but damn these hospitals are crazy now, I was told they even test the babies umbilical cord to make sure you don’t use any marijuana even with a license. Wish they had more studies on this stuff

3 Likes

my ex was valedictorian of her high school and top three in her nursing school. with both our kids she smoked a joint a day and had a beer a day. both of my kids are as bright as their mom. but then there are the idiots who overreact to everything. hang in there hun, just another month or so.

1 Like

Oh man lady that is rough and stressful! I’m so sorry to hear about this. I hope u go sooner rather than later then! Then you can get paid and smoke again!! Stay strong!! You got this lady!! Sh*t your kicking as at the grow game, sell some of that on the slide :rofl::joy::rofl::joy: your gromies are always here for you!!!

1 Like

Out of likes, I remember you telling me that! I wish it was that relaxed now a days. Freaks me out how crazy they are with everything

2 Likes

make them a deal they can’t refuse… let me smoke a bowl a day or i’m going to do meth 6 times a day, you have to give them a different perspective… j/k of course lol

Thank you! I sell it to my grandma haha made a pretty penny off my last grow to her. Made back my whole set up cost at least haha and my light. Need to get larger set up to be running with the big dawgs :joy:

2 Likes

this might be inappropriate but… i’m 12 years older than sis. when she was 15 she asked dad for twenty bucks while i was home and he gave her a rash of crap and then gave her the money… i pulled her aside and told her " next time ask for a hundred, but then add that you could probably get by with 20" my daughter was about 14 when she tried to pull that on me… sis, my daughter, and i all had a had a good laugh over that one.

That’s the crazy thing. I was using thc free cbd and my first drug screening from the doctor came back with cannabinoids in my system which was clearly from the cbd… my doctor shrugged and gave her opinion on to stop or cps could get involved and I’m like wait… we have a heroin problem right, and newborns are sent home with these people. your concerned with thc free cbd… man this country needs to get their priorities straight. She tried to shrug it off and say there isn’t enough study yet to prove it safe. I had to educate her on how breast milk actually contains cannibinoids and now she’s impressed :crazy_face:

2 Likes

great job hun!

1 Like

That’s freaking brilliant!!! I wish my grandma was that cool!!! Do your thang boo boo make that paper!

1 Like