2nd Grow Journal // Organic // 3 Blueberry Autos

Can’t wait to tag along!!

1 Like

Just finished my blueberry autos and got 4oz each plant very happy :grin:

4 Likes

Congrats! I’m hoping i get that much! Just did some lst we will see how it turns out. :call_me_hand:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:

Buds are amazing big solid some size of my hand and lots of them will definitely grow again

1 Like

4 1/2 weeks in and girls have some buttons. I attempted my first lst today and all looks good besides one plant who’s a little sad… not sure what the deal is…

5 Likes

Week 5 for the blueberry trio. Just started the bloom nute schedule. Everything is looking great! 18/6 light schedule, 50 rh 80 degrees

5 Likes

plants are looking great hun!

1 Like

One day when @Mirandalilian is a world famous grow master, we can say we knew her when she was just getting her feet wet! :rofl:

2 Likes

Haha don’t tempt me :crazy_face: I’ll be making my own strains by grow 3 lol :joy:

1 Like

Thank you! Finally attempted to lst this grow. seems to really boost my yield already. Maybe next grow I’ll attempt a SCROG method

1 Like

First in line for your magic beans when they become available! :grin:

2 Likes

@Mirandalilian your ladies are looking great!! Nice job!!!

1 Like

Going into week 6. Fed and trimmed this morning, can tell that 2 of the plants will probably take a little longer to harvest but overall is looking great!

4 Likes

great looking button buds on those miranda! they are coming along fine! i was a little concerned when you said that you trimmed leaves. that second pic looks pretty thin for sopping up the lights

Yeah I went a little crazy on it but it had a lot of buds that were hidden and it was super bushy wasn’t getting much light anywhere outside of the large leaves… I guess we can consider it an experiment :woman_shrugging:t3: lol

1 Like

try to remember to try to tuck the leaf first before you take it off

2 Likes

Leaf tucking works well when you can as well.

2 Likes

lol great minds @LandShark

1 Like

Absolutely! @monkman

2 Likes

There were so many intertwined I couldn’t tuck anywhere without it covering another chunk of buttons :frowning:

1 Like