2nd Grow Journal // Organic // 3 Blueberry Autos

dark devil’s

6 Likes

Looks amazing! Can’t wait to start these girls

1 Like

The girls popped today all of them have about an inch tail hanging. Going to pot them in some solo cups with roots organic soil. Placing the light 24 inches from soil

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag. I’m not super active during the summer but I’ll pop in every once in a while.

3 Likes

@Mirandalilian sounds like you are off to another good start! Can’t wait for pics? How much longer before your kiddo is here so you can try your first grow?!?

1 Like

Thank you! The new girls already popped through the soil. I have to wait Until September :crazy_face: it’s helping me learn patience haha but damn it’s hard

2 Likes

dam girl! Thats a ways! Power to ya you got this! Things will be nicely cured and perfect for the smoking for you by September! Our “baby” will be 3 in September! Awesome birth month!

2 Likes

I know, it makes it very tempting. I’m done after this first is 20 months and this one will be born when he’s 22 months… way to much to handle will probably be smoking and sitting around the house since I’ll be a prisoner in my home if covid keeps acting up haha :joy:

1 Like

Day 5 since placing germinated seeds in roots organic soil. Started week one of Meigs grow cycle. Ladies are looking good

5 Likes

Couple of days into week 2 and the girls roots were coming through the bottom of their first planter. Transplanted girls into their forever homes and started week 2 of the grow cycle for MEIGS

4 Likes

They are looking good! Nice work @Mirandalilian!!

2 Likes

Out of likes, thank you! Glad to have them in their pots one less thing I have to worry about

2 Likes

Ohio here as well where do you purchase your newts from meigs?

1 Like

Hey! I go to the grow wizard in Cleveland. You can also order them online. Try out the OG starter kit and go from there :slight_smile: I used the kit and then slowly bought the 32 oz containers as I ran out of my small samples. The first kit lasted me through a grow for 3 autos. You can see how they turned out on my first grow journal posted on here!

2 Likes

Going into week 3 for the blueberry trio. Used week 3 of the MEIGS organic nutes, changed lighting from 24 hours to 18/6. Temps have been a bit high due to it being summer time, not to worried about it yet.

3 Likes

Looking good!

2 Likes

Going into week 4. Just keeping on doing the same thing :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

@Mirandalilian looking good and healthy!!! Keep it up!!! I hope you feeling well and baby’s well! September will be here before we know it!

2 Likes

Counting down the days! Can’t wait for this baby to come so I can try out my new babies :crazy_face:. Do you have any grow journals I can follow along with? Need something to keep my mind busy during this covid stuff

3 Likes

I bet you are lady!! The baby will be here before you now it! And 1st grow will be ready for tasting! 2nd grow is looking great! I hear ya about keeping the mind busy right now crazy world right now. Ill tag you in my journal! Only got one now soon ill be starting my 2nd grow with Zkittlezs Auto! When I do ill tag you if that one. Happy growing my friend! Stay safe!:v::v:

1 Like