2nd Grow Journal // Organic // 3 Blueberry Autos

Hello All! Welcome to my second grown journal. Thank you to everyone who has been helping me out on here, you all rock! :call_me_hand:t3::heart:

Seed Germination: Took some advise from fellow forum friend and did 6oz water 1/2oz hydrogen peroxide, placed seeds in a solo cup with water mixture and closed it off. Placed inside my cupboard. Will keep you updated on how long it takes to pop

Growing: Three Blueberry Autos from seedsman

Light: Rapid LED’s Chilled Logic 2’X4’ Grow Fixture
-V3 Pucks
-Wattage Draw: 300W from LEDs
-LEDs: Top Bin Samsung LM301B
-Driver: Mean Well HLG-320H-C21000B
-Dimmable

Carbon Filter: G Hydro 6inch
Fan: DuraBreeze CMF 390
Soil: Roots Organic Soil
Nutes: MEIGS (local Ohio organic nutes)
Tent: CoolGrows 48x24x60

Tagging some people who might want to follow along:
@LandShark @monkman @RandomlyRan @Bubblehead @GreenJewels @GST93 @Ah-hee @repins12 @Hellraiser @BigHuff2316

8 Likes

thanks for the tag, set to watching. gl on your new grow!

1 Like

Cool deal, good luck!

1 Like

Tuned to watching :+1: :v:

1 Like

Set to watching :hugs:

1 Like

Good luck set to watch!!!

1 Like

Thanks for the tag. I’m set to watch.
Meigs county ohio has a little history. I’m curious about the organic nutes.

2 Likes

I used them on my last grow and I loved them… I’m an Ohioan… are you local?

1 Like

I had to get my popcorn! I’m especially interested in this grow since I have some of the exact same beans. You can be my guinea pig! :laughing:

2 Likes

Works for me! Sit back and enjoy the show :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You’re doing great, keep it up! Are you going to keep these indoors or venture outside? The weather that we’ve been having so far this year is fantastic for outdoor grows!

2 Likes

I’m going to keep them indoors… I had 2 plants outside and they did horrible. But probably my fault I had to much on my plate. I ended up throwing them away. Looked like they had mold and one was a male. Going to stick with what I know works for right now haha. Plus I had family visitors and they noticed them right away :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yes I am. Ohio is such a beautiful state. Friggin crazy weather though. There’s a few others around here from OH too. :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

Woot woot! Well I love meigs so far highly recommend them. When I’m in a rush I’ll pick stuff up from the grow wizard in Cleveland, she always has stuff on hand. They have a nice starter box called the OG

2 Likes

Yeah, better to be stealthy than sorry!

2 Likes

I’ve 1 blueberry auto from seedman a week off flushing and I’m excited nice big solid cola and side nugs :grin:

2 Likes

Send photos :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Blueberry auto week 12😁

5 Likes

:drooling_face: can’t wait!!

1 Like

At the moment I’m growing lemon auto blueberry auto peyote critical tripple cheese blueberry OG cookie kush and blueberry auto and peyote critical are the best of the Bunch also 6 dark Devils very light buds but beautiful

2 Likes