2nd grow journal 11/1/2021 / starts 5/1/22

This is what I’d like to venture into next!

3 Likes

Lol i wasnt gonna, but its catchy lol. Went in to a grow shop near by & he had them… lol heres me, ok throw one in my bag …:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Im definitely doing more research before i start. & definitely want to make an agar plate to put some of this syringe in, so ill always have the spores for this sample ( if im understanding all this correctly

2 Likes

Lol, I have NO IDEA what you’re talking about :rofl::joy:. I have a ton of research to do!

4 Likes

Lol. Ive been doing a lot of reading & videos lmao :rofl: :joy: :laughing: the sterilization part is whats holding me back lol

1 Like

I made cbd gummies this weekend, but something went wrong. Instead of drying they are sweating out oil… i think maybe the jello was older. Might try re melting & adding another packs of knox. Do you think that would help @Caligurl @AFVET

1 Like

6 Likes

I think you may have wanted to tag @AfgVet:thinking:

3 Likes

Hmmm… you make it with oil or qwet concentrate?

2 Likes

Hi @Caligurl , this batch was made with infused mct oil

3 Likes

I hate to say but this was an older package of jello, but i thought itd be ok, but something not right lol

1 Like

See the yellow on the tin foil, thats them dripping

I also used a Emerson blender, so i know its mixed super well

I’ve tried using oil and they always turn out greasy. I’ve heard people that use oil add sunflower lecithin. I would imagine you could re-melt them and add a little more gelatin. I’ve done that before and it worked ok… not perfect but at least saved most of them.

1 Like

@Caligurl ok thanks :blush: im gonna try that. Remelting. I do use lecithin.

1 Like

I have my shroom grow journal here. I tried making a SAB and that didn’t work at all. The best method I found, for me, was the oven door method. I have had zero contam using that method where the other methods failed me miserable no matter how careful I thought i was being. I spent too much money on the diy flow hood only to have it fail.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about it! I currently have more mushies than I can use yet I keep growing more because they are not time consuming… just a waiting game.

2 Likes

Lol, i cant wait to start the shrooms lol. Sounds like fun lol. Im gonna work on making some cheap mono tubs this week. & i ordered petri dishes today. Gonna make that too save spores from the syringe before i start lol… found an easy cheap recipe, 2 grams salt, 1 sachet gelatin ( 6 1/2 grams ) & 1 to 1.5 grams reduced salt yeast extract in 300ml distilled water. Makes roughly 15 plates… i saw the oven method, i will re watch that one.

Almost melted lol

2 Likes

I think im also gonna add another tsp of lecithin

1 Like

I’m interested to see if this helps!