2nd grow journal 11/1/2021 / starts 5/1/22

Mee tooo :laughing: :rofl:

1 Like

Winter wonderland!! Anyone else getting this today

6 inches expected, got about 4 right now

6 Likes

Cut down the final northern light clones today after 48 hours of darkness. Clean grow, no sprays or bugs. Didnt wash these two. Hanging to dry

So hopefully 10 more days of darkness in the hallway

6 Likes

Hung them full, all one plant to get a slower dry. 60 temp 57 humidity at the moment. It should come up a bit with them in there

3 Likes

Ill keep these pots wet to keep the soil cooking… they were a little dry from the 48 hrs darkness…

3 Likes

Looks on point. Nice harvest.

3 Likes

Babies are doing much better… the s.o.b from Oct. I cut it down to the 5th node i think. Took everything else off for clones… once they root, i guess ill put 1 on 12/12 schedule to determine if shes a girl. Other 2 im gonna let grow a bit before cutting, im gonna try to manifold these :wink::crazy_face:

4 Likes

Not me… had my toes in the sand to long to stick them in all that coldness :grin::sunglasses:

1 Like

⚘⚘⚘⚘harverst flowers for you TT… nice work :sunglasses::v::heart:

1 Like

Thank you… a lot of small popcorn again… Hopefully the northern lights will be a little better then these snowcaines.

3 Likes

Oh i sooooo wish lol

1 Like

Popcorn smokes too!!!

3 Likes

So hard to trim all this tiny stuff. 1.8oz decent 1oz trim

2 Likes

My goal is to grow a 3oz plant :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love seeing beautiful ladies hanging by their toes :heart_eyes: congratulations on the chop :beers:

3 Likes

Thanks @MeEasy im always thankful i made it thru lol. I love the teenage years :laughing: I think im trying a manifold with some of these babies coming up. See if i can get some bulk instead of tiny buds. Hate how much they shrink :crazy_face::rofl:

1 Like

It’s so much easier to trim a plant with 8 or 10 mains with nice fat colas than a bush with a hundred small ones. I’m big on doing manifolds. Have you read Nebulahaze article on growweedeasy dot you know what? If not it’s a step by step full tutorial on manifold training

2 Likes

@MeEasy yes, im always running to that site love it. Its great. Been watching everyone on here & lots of YouTube videos . Im really gonna give it a try this time… just soooo scary lol i just finally got these baby girls growing, & now im gonna cut em apart :laughing: i heard giving extra vit. B Helps them get thru it easier :slightly_smiling_face: is this true? I think i have some B-52.

1 Like

Hope everyone has a great rest of your night.:sleeping_bed: gotta try to get some sleep tonight… seemed like nightmares & hubby snoring all last night. Hopefully tonight will be better. Finger crossed :crossed_fingers: :laughing: :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::sleeping::sleeping:

2 Likes

I’m not sure what that is :thinking: B-52 :thinking: so I’m no help on this one

It’s hard to cut a pretty little plant up especially the first rew times. But it is worth it

1 Like