2nd grow journal 11/1/2021 / starts 5/1/22

@AfgVet @Caligurl hahaha :laughing: :joy: cracking up, this will be the video of the year :laughing: lets see it :star_struck:

1 Like

Building up lol

8 Likes

OK, @TT @AfgVet @JaneQP so there was no video made and it’s a good thing LOL… It would have been completely ‘bleeped’ out!

I wasn’t even able to take many pics it dries so fast. Trust me… my mess was probably just as bad (if not worse) than yours. And the best part was it only took me like 2 hours to clean up the mess :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Are you freeking kidding me? I’m going to stick to anything besides hard candy ROFLMAO!!!

So I only had one lollipop tray so I figured the rest would go into the gummy molds.

What really happened was one lollipop tray, 9 gummy bears and the rest I had to re-heat until it could pour onto a cookie sheet with parchment paper, rolled into long sections then cut into pieces - and don’t worry there the perfect size piece in there for your needs because they are all different sizes hahahaha…

7 Likes

Upside you did it! Not there yet my friend. Too many contractors right now.

3 Likes

Lmao so happy you tried it too… yours look great lol doesnt look bad or messy at all. Hahahaha but i know what it really looked like :crazy_face::crazy_face::rofl::sweat_smile::rofl::sweat_smile::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Absolutely no more hard candies for meeeee either lol

1 Like

Today i made a pain cream… i dont have any pain so im gonna get my mom to try it out… Definitely way way way easier then lollipops :lollipop: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: i really hope it works, but who knows

3 Likes

Ordered these today. Read about them somewhere on here lol. Cant wait to give em a try

3 Likes

Looks like a professional candy shop lol. Thankfully I don’t have any lollipop molds :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Hey @TT

I’d like to try my hand at making a salve from pine derived material. Do you have a recipe for some a salve like consistency that could be used on the face to avoid wind burn?

My middle is an avid snowboarder and hasn’t found anything that woks. Lotions seem to moisturize and not protect and other products are very waxy to protect but do not moisturize.

1 Like

Hey @JaneQP I have a recipe but it also contains beeswax… let me tell you right now, it works for aches and pains, sunburns, mosquito bites… literally everything EXCEPT your face!!! I had tried some on my rosacea and it seemed to help but then I started getting it closer to my nose because I have some weird breakout going and it clogged my pored to the point they were pussy (sorry, I know it sounds gross)… I’m still dealing with trying to get rid of it so be careful. I really do believe it’s the beeswax that clogs your pores :-/ my recipe as coconut oil, olive oil and beeswax.

1 Like

Hey @Caligurl I make an alcohol extract of pine materials in EtOH and bring back up in glycerine. Individuals with eczema and psoriasis swear by it. I can send you a sample!

3 Likes

@JaneQP im sorry, im just getting my feet wet… everything ive done so far, i dont think would be good on the face, this pain balm is to eucalyptus. I found some stuff on the web that might guide you on your search.

For face moisturizers for winter = milk, milk cream or malai, coconut oil, olive oil, ghee, honey. A MUST is a sunscreen & a touch of anti inflammatory. Which i thick some cbd or thc plants carry that trait… i would start with the basics, then tweak to your skin. You scientists should be able to find the right version lol i have faith lol​:wink::wink:

2 Likes

@JaneQP i think my cousin has that issue on her hands & feet… maybe she could try a small sample of what youve made

From what im understanding is your middle child should soak on the sunblock. Its more the reflection then the wind… but the lotions above would definitely feel good :+1:

Ok i hope im not messing these 2 northern lights up. But lights came on at 10am. Then i turned them off at noon for 48 hours darkness then chop chop. :upside_down_face: sound ok? Or should i have waited til lights out lol

No your all good.

1 Like

I know we are connected on IG. Connect with me there so I can can get an address. Thx friend!

1 Like

@JaneQP i sent my info to ya i think. im still confused over there, i really dont even open that app at all lol

1 Like

I get confused there also! I need an IG for dummies manual.:rofl:

2 Likes