2nd grow journal 11/1/2021 / starts 5/1/22

Wait til you chop her and get her in front of a black background. It’ll be perfection. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

They look great :+1: definitely perked up

3 Likes

I’ve trimmed outside many times, obviously don’t leave the buds in direct sunlight for hours

2 Likes

Also take a very slight down shot to showcase the top flower :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Try holding something up behind it. Either something black, over maybe try a white background even

3 Likes

Also pink/peach poster board works well. It can help show off colors.

I am going to put in my Chocolope since she is getting cut this weekend.

3 Likes

I have been trying to get better pictures for a while now and so far a black background is the best way I’ve found. I bought a foldable background screen that is black on one side and silver/white on the other and have been playing with both sides

5 Likes

Yep they both look nice but the black back ground makes the bud pop a bit more of think.

3 Likes

Definitely the black.

3 Likes

@MeEasy Cy your pic game is top notch dawg. Your IG account is even tighter. :+1:t2::wink::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks a bunch :beers: I look around at others and I still have room for improvement

2 Likes

Lmao :joy: :sob: :rofl: :joy: guys, they all got chopped and bathed by the time i read this…

2 Likes

5 gallon self wicking pots.

3 Likes

Maybe i can somehow change the background with my phone, gonna check lol

1 Like

No such luck lol

Update. All the girls outside that were in the fenced area. Are all chopped, cleaned, and hanging… i used different colored pipe cleaners to tell them all apart… i have different levels of cloudy & startings of ambers, on all the blue dream clones. Will be able to see how we like them at what harvest time.

2 Likes

Everywhere is full lol :laughing: i still have the 5 on wheels out in the barn… checking them tomorrow…

1 Like

Please show:=:= Where you all put these big harvests. Ive watched all your tress grow, now what, how do you all wash & hang your big big bushes/trees lol, my tubs arent big enough to leave the plant whole or even half… really wish i coulda left them whole , so i could get a longer dry… if i can get 7 to 8 days ill be a happy camper lol. Please show your pics of the ending of the season :wink::crazy_face::blush::wink:

Omgosh not sure how these 2 pics got linked together :thinking: delete lol