2nd grow journal 11/1/2021 / starts 5/1/22

@MeEasy @JaneQP @AfgVet @Caligurl question :thinking: if its a beautiful warm (60s) day. Can you trim your bud out on the patio?? Or will the bright sun hurt the potency? Do you have to trim out of bright light? They dry in the very dark closet.

2 Likes

& Northern lights is supposed to be ready to harvest end of September, mine just doesnt seem close. Heres her pics

2 Likes

2nd pic is a q. 0 leaf i think, 1st pic is i bent the bud in half kinda.

5 Likes

I don’t see a problem with trimming outdoors.

4 Likes

I trim mine outside…I usually sit on the back deck which is covered but maybe just keep them in a brown paper bag or box and do one at a time to keep them out of the sun. I don’t think it would hurt them but they do go a little limp in the sun.

3 Likes

Thank you guys ! It was a beautiful day. I ended up just pulling one out at a time, then putting them back in the tin. This much left from that bin…

Pie tin.

2 Likes

I try to keep all the green w/ no shiney stuff out, i plan on making lots & lots of gummies lol :laughing: :wink::upside_down_face::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Nice!! Congrats on the harvest. Sorry, I was busier earlier but I’d agree with Calgirl for sure

1 Like

⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘ Harvest flowers for you TT… congratulations :sunglasses::v::beers:

2 Likes

Thank you @NUG61 & @AfgVet . Finally got that half done and bagged… many many more to go outside lol. Next year not as many ! Lmao :joy: :sob: :joy: i say that now!!!

Got 1.9oz from those tops.woohooo

3 Likes

For reference: blue dream clone #3 top half

Did some lst on 4 of the clones

4 Likes

Lol :laughing: :rofl: :joy: i put them all in the wrong order :rofl: :sweat_smile: :joy: oh well :laughing: :rofl:

2 Likes

Be proud of what you have accomplished!

2 Likes

Very Proud !!!lol. Couldnt ask for more. Soo fun

2 Likes

Here’s 3 more that got cut & washed sunday

These all went up to the closet last night.

2 Likes

Closet readings this morning

1 Like

@Caligurl @JaneQP @Graysin i was gonna do bom with which pic lol? I cant decide

Whole plant. Mk ultra clone

Might chop her today if she has any amber

2 Likes

I’d love to see some nice bud shots of this cola here.

3 Likes

Cant get a good one lol

7 Likes