2nd grow journal 11/1/2021 / starts 5/1/22

Have you used this tea brew before? Do you use In inbetween feedings?

1 Like

Gotta love that Xtreme tea!

Update outdoor girls >>> all are doing good, all of them are mostly cloudy, could cut anytime probably :wink:, we have a 7 day stretch of beautiful weather coming, low 70s to high 40s 50s at night.pics to follow 9/30/22

Yep ive used it a few times, i really like the boogie brew tea better.

2 Likes

Friends decor

20221001_175339
20221001_175332

5 Likes

Werewolves like bud too!!

3 Likes

I think this is happening to my aunt’s Ed plant outside. It is trying to eat. Ore than we give it. It gets super hot on her deck and they had to do a fair amount of watering to keep her perky then add the rain we had here almost daily for a week her plant is kinda yellow but thriving good it seems. One of her friends took some of the clones planted had beautiful plants going in her yard perfect spot plants got almost 9 feet tall. She ripped them out already said they were done and she has like 7 grand in pot from the 5 plants she had. I doubt it as she planted a week or so later than my aunt and my aunt’s is not really that close yet so I’m most positive she has some headache weed

2 Likes

Heres pics of the outside girls, these are from friday, a few more got chopped today
20220930_135843

20220930_135519

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Made some gummies today, used the pineapple jello with the gorilla glue infused coconut oil. Love the pineapple, very nice taste.

Skulls for Halloween :jack_o_lantern: :crazy_face: :yum:

2 Likes

Havent looked at the inside tents, tooooo tired :sleeping: check & water them tomorrow

Cut & washed 3 more plants today, so far finding room for them is going ok, 1st topped plant dried 8 days, stems cracked today, So i pulled them down and put them in the tub with some lettuce… dont want them getting any drier… tomorrow i will do some trimming… most everyone is cloudy, but not any amber yet, ( leaves are full of amber tho )) :thinking: hopefully everyone will be good enough this week, we have frost warnings coming for next weekend.

2 Likes

Ok now to catch up on all the journals :laughing: :rofl: Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend :grinning:

1 Like

Out fricking standing @TT , that garden looks amazing :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart: :beers:

Omgosh thank you so much! I sure have been having a fun summer with them :crazy_face:

1 Like

@MeEasy just a quick update on the earth dust girls, i think they liked the tea. Starting to perk up.

1 Like

Beautiful 64° day today. I have til thurs. Afternoon to get everyone chopped down i think. 50 for high & 30s for nights… summers gone, fall was short, here comes winter !!! Ugggg why do i live here lol :laughing: :joy: :rofl: hate to waste this day inside , but i gotta start trimming or ill be so far behind when the next one is ready… Heres the 1st blue dream clone to trim. This is only her top colas

It seamed a little dry thats why the lettuce is in there lol. Was just for overnight

2 Likes