2nd grow journal 11/1/2021 / starts 5/1/22

Same name there. I’ll seek u out. Lol

1 Like

So i took these colas from this plant… ill leave these bottom ones on a cut the rest the next nice day… today was miserable! My hands are freezing & i got rained on 3 times… uggggg lol

2 Likes

Did a 2 part wash before hanging them. Out of all 13 stalks only 1 tiny piece of bud rot.

This was before the 3 rain clouds that came

2 Likes

tt_no_bad_days. Is that ok to say that info here? IG name

1 Like

1 Like

Tiny tiny

Look like Thursday or Friday is gonna be a great day for chopping and washing

1 Like

Hahaha let the fun begin… well i just noticed, if they can make it thru Tuesday, we have a decent week n a half coming, but still lows in the high 40s

1 Like

Go green here in Whitmore lake is having a fall hot rod cannabis event. Gonna try & go. take our 69Charger there if its able. We havent had it out in a couple years

Well, i thought i killed the 2 girls inside in earth dust. Plain & simple i clearly over watered.

This was a few days before, it got worse. They were like dragging in the pebbles… so i put an extra fan in, added my space heater to warm it up, turned off the exhaust… now today… i looked in & woohoo i didn’t kill them, life is coming back…They are getting funny colored leaves. Not sure what they want.

1 Like

Holy shit ur not too far from me. We set mobile homes in Canton off 275 and mich Ave

2 Likes

Yep thats not far at all few minutes lol

Nice to finally meet a close , same state :laughing: grow buddy

1 Like

@MeEasy @JaneQP hi guys, i dont know why ,but im having a difficult time with this earth dust… ( pots cooked a couple months due to losing seedings) once the plants finally got in the pots i had gnats super super bad ( like they were eating the roots ) plants had no growth… finally got that under control like 4 weeks ago or so… plants started growing & drinking… then this week they both looked super droppy & i thought i over water. I put an extra fan towards the soil & added a heater… now 2 days later it still looks like im killing them :upside_down_face:. Upon inspection, i took all the pebbles & perlite off the tops. Roots are all up top, took a long screwdriver & made many holes. Some parts seemed really hard some seemed very airy to go through. Not dried out & not wet. So i added tiny bit of whitney farm soil with 6tbsp earth dust base… do you think im going in the right direction or should i be trying something else…? Thanks guys, sorry so long :laughing:

20220926_172030

The top soil i added ( like half n inch ) was wet from being out in the rain… i did give them like 3 cups of plain water just now

1 Like

See how they look tomorrow

1 Like

Do you know your runoff ph? Maybe the soil spiked or plummeted?

How big are your pots the plant could be eating more than the soil can make. I ran into a bit of this using 3 gallon pots and even in the 5 gallon when I tried making the photoperiod plants too big, that’s why I went to 7g for the photos

I think you are on the right track with adding a little food n soil they should perk up

Just thought of something else, if you veg for more than 8 weeks (like an outdoor photo would) you would need to top dress a little base like a month or so into the grow. :point_down: this is from an email TGSC sent to one of us on extended grow times

:point_down:copy paste from my notes :point_down:

Extended grow time

“The Base is geared to sustain the plants for 16-20 weeks with a 8-10 week veg period. If you are going to take them longer than that, you may want to scratch in a quarter to half application of Base around week seven of veg. You also can transplant into a larger pot using fresh Base amended medium around that same time

2 Likes

Nope, this is the 1st plants not measuring ph… earth dust soil, supposed to gix itself. Just water … im just having issues with my watering, they weren’t drinking, then they did, now im confused lol, see what happens tomorrow with what i did to them today

Thanks for getting back so quickly @MeEasy :slightly_smiling_face: these pots are 7 gallons but probably 5 1/2 in them. And they are 16 weeks veg in these pots.

1 Like