2nd grow journal 11/1/2021 / starts 5/1/22

A friend of mine is supposedly dropping me off his leftover trims from last year. Gonna do some practicing with it lol ( i hope he remembers the strains ) if not how the heck do ya know the potency lol

1 Like

Water distiller came today… washed it out, making my 1st batch of distilled water. Hope this thing works out, cause my Humidifier takes like a gallon every other day on low. Price at the stores has gone way up, over $1.10 gallon. Once i try this a few times, then ill try a qwet & try reclaiming the alcohol. ( once i get my hands on the 190 proof. )

1 Like

Not sure if you live in town but where I live, I can buy 5 gallons RO for $1.00 at Watermill Express. This was a huge money saver for me as I was buying Arrowhead distilled for $3.98 a gallon before I found the watermill station.

I havent heard of anything like that near me :confused:

Storms coming our way now & tomorrow, hope the girls hang in there

3 Likes

Fingers crossed for you :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Thank you @Beck , so far light rain with a bunch of thunder & lightning

1 Like

Well , ive been inspecting these girls pretty much every day… today i found tiny spots of bud rot on 3 plants… sprayed the spot with peroxide & cut the whole piece off

I put the big barn fan on them. Ill leave it on them til the rain comes again tonigh

1 Like

2 Likes

87° today to 62° high tomorrow… summers over folks.

That fans AWESOME!!

1 Like

Thanks homemaide from an old farm friend

1 Like

Please need help having a hard time determining if this one blue dream should get cut… found a tiny tiny bit of bud rot. Cut it off

This is a very bottom small bud i broke off

2 Likes

I say close enough if it means losing the rest to the dreaded rot.

1 Like

Ok cool @NUG61 im gonna keep my eye on it, with a fan. Hopefully cut this weekend if i can make it til then, it was tiny, but i know rot moves fast. I had a feeling with all this humidity :confused:

1 Like

Blue dream is pretty racey as is, was hoping for a couple amber just to keep a nice buzz & not panic lol

3 Likes

How fast & will it spread ? I dont see any, but from what i read ya wont see it til its on the outside… i kinda bent everyone over, peeking under.

The fan can actually blow the spores around. Make sure you spray it to keep them down. you need to look as deep in the buds as you can.

1 Like

Oh gees ok lol, turning the fan off for now… i did look pretty good, but ill do it again tomorrow and see how it goes… cold front came in, went from high 80s to low 60s. Tomorrow breezy & 62

1 Like

I’m thinking Autos next year. Be done before this time of year :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes