2nd grow journal 11/1/2021 / starts 5/1/22

So excited!!! Hubby n I are going to kid Rock for our 28th anniversary,

3 Likes

Sunday ill get pics n update, girls are finally starting to plump up. Should i still keep feeding the outside girls thru the end of sept ? :thinking:

1 Like

Remember im in michigan so nights are getting cool, 50s

Kid Rock is BOMBBBBBB! I’m at a bike week now that he headlined last year!! It was silly. I also saw him here with Snoop Dog at a festival. His new Let’s Go Brandon is funny as hell. Enjoy the show!!!

1 Like

Happy tears for you.:smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Great sold out show !! Had so much fun!!!

3 Likes

Update outside girls pics

5 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Ill say one thing, they sure are sticky!! Cant pull my fingers apart after pulling yellow leaves off… oh gees! Lower 40s later this week… i hope they hurry up and fatten up… couple of them still very small and airy. I think its the gorilla glue

Looking very nice TT, loving the big scrog :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

1 Like

Thank you it was a team effort :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Indoor girls ( earth dust )

CloneClones of snowcaine & clones of Northern light clone. 1 week in machine

4 Likes

@Caligurl will this work for reclaiming alcohol, if so how would i use it…

From amazon

2 Likes

hmmm… I’ll have to look into it more. I know that a still can condense alcohol into a more concentrated (higher proof) than it began with but not sure about using it for qwet… or tag @AfgVet - she may know

2 Likes

I hope for your hands sake they don’t all finish at the same time :scissors: :scissors: :laughing: lookin good :+1: those cool temperatures should push em to finish and bring out some color if any are color strains anyway

2 Likes

Hey @TT

My distiller is still in the box! I was told if you are doing QWET distill 2/3rds in the machine and rest in a double boiler for easier cleanup of the machine. I wouldn’t do that if you have a gas range though.

If you are converting vodka then you would take the first XX% (based on proof) since alcohol evaporates first.

I don’t know if I am ever going to use the distiller I bought - maybe we could make a deal? Half of what I paid plus shipping.

2 Likes

The distillers will work. I know someone who processes hundreds of grams of oil a year with one. I did one or two batches and decided it wasn’t for me. The reclaim is not as much as the source and you have to pull it much earlier as it’ll burn quick. There’s a learning curve but it can be done

1 Like

Thank you @JaneQP @Caligurl @AfgVet ive been trying to find & read all i could … the still scares me lol. Im not super good at staying on 1 task lol, watched a few video’s with this water distiller, seems pretty safe if ya stop it a little early, most reviews say they last 6mths to a year… i think ill try this 1st just to get my feet wet. Im determined to do this alcohol way, my gummies just dont get the potency the oil way… @JaneQP if your not in a hurry to get rid of your distiller. I would definitely be up for that exchange . 1st let me see if this process is for me lol. ( i can actually burn water when making mac n cheese ) lol im a complete air head these days. I multi task & forget my 1st task lmao :rofl: :joy: thank you all for putting up with my multiple same questions . Im sure it will sink in soon lol. Hopefully with this falls harvest i will have plenty to finally work with & play around with… its been awile since my last gummie batch :cry: lol
Screenshot_20220919-094734_Amazon Shopping
Ordered these to store it in / per Emily Kyle, cause i had a really hard time with my 1st sticky stuff, a lot got wasted & was just difficult to work with lol. Sorry for the long wind lol… now i gotta see if my friend picked me up some everclear from outta state. She travels a lot. If so. Im in business :laughing: :rofl: if i can get 80% its well worth it. :wink:

$159… way better then 600$ for now… Maybe the source will be in my future :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you @MeEasy lol… not sure how harvest will go, 1st time outside. My last small havest i was pretty busy, so after hanging , i put them whole, in large tubs. Kinda worked like grove bags/burping jars til i was able to get them all trimmed… im hoping this will also work for these bigger girls. I guess ill find out soon lol… i dont have anyone to help so i gotta make it work lol :sweat_smile: :laughing: :crazy_face::worried::hot_face::sleeping::grin:

2 Likes