2nd grow journal 11/1/2021 / starts 5/1/22

@JaneQP Do you have to ph & all or do you only give small amounts of the solution?

1 Like

I for got an important step!!! STRAIN the bit juice before using.

I don’t think I have every pH’d the bits. I grow using Earthdust now so I only top dress three times during the season, keep the soil moist, and add light and love. I don’t have to test pH or PPMs any more. I needed a simpler way.

I think they live in the top inch or so of the surface so no need to drench the plants.

Best to you!

2 Likes

Sorry to “bud” in :laughing: if you ph your everyday water I would ph the bit juice, as Jane said we grow organic and it’s not necessary to ph anything :wink: good luck :+1:

1 Like

What @JaneQP said lol…i just started using so ill let ya know. My infestation is bad, so i have a whole arsenal of stuff

1 Like

Well everyone hope your having a fabulous Thursday :grin:

1 Like

Update, doing my routine check of out door gals leaves & what do ya know!!! The stupid spider mites have shown face!! Ugggggg… looks like i gotta get some more lady bugs. See if theyll hang around… ugggggg always always soon as the girls get hedgehogs.

Sprayed her down again… i guess nothing is preventive, cause ive been alternating sprays with them since i put them out… wish my chickens could get rid of em… i tbink mites will always be in my yard i guess uggggg sucks!!!

1 Like

@Daves.not.here , heres my journal, its kinda a mess lol, i just jot down thing’s as i go… summers been busy with enjoying summer. Still, very much just learning. Made it thru 2 successful harvest. Plants yielded 2oz of good bud or a little above. My goal is to figure out how to grow the bigger, fatter buds organically. I use a hodge-podge of foods, & teas. Again im new new new lol, eventually ill find what works from growing, reading, watching, & learning. Happy Growing, thanks for sharing your grows :blush:

2 Likes

Hi TT! Happy to follow along! I hope i can help share some advice with you. I will have to do some catching up!

2 Likes

Happy cake day @Newt

1 Like

I would absolutely love any tips or advice

1 Like

Thank you, @TT !! Greatly appreciated.

Hey TT! What’s your soil mix?? And what was in the tea brew from the last tea post?? Also great haul from cannacon! Microbial mass is an amazing product and grove bags are a must! I’m trying to catch up the best I can. Love your garden!

2 Likes

Try to get to canncon. If you can hook up with other ILGM growers it is even a better time! We met up with @Graysin and @Growingforothersbin NM. They would find all the organic booths with free products for me!

I believe there is a local one in Denver in September and I my child, their friend and I are considering attending one day. We will probably get a room downtown and make a day of it.

4 Likes

Omgosh @JaneQP yes that would be so much fun meeting up with people in this group. I really dont talk with anyone on here from Michigan i dont think.

@Daves.not.here :upside_down_face::crazy_face: i kinda winged it , my 1st outdoor grow & i wanted to use the big fabric pots, but didnt realize, duhhhh, ya gotta get soil for all these pots lol… if i remember correctly :rofl: the 6 biggest pots are = ( put all this on big tarp & mixed well before they were planted in it ) bags of promix, bags of whitney farms organic mix, bio char, perlite, worm castings, crushed egg shells from my chickens, some meal worm frass from our beetles, mykos, probiotics, kelp, langbeinte, bone meal, neem cake i think, , probably other leftover stuff i cant remember lol. The teas i make with boogie brew… i also have a pitcher in the fridge with banana peels soaking & another with cucumber peels. Next id like to learn the em1 i think its called… sorry for such the long wording :upside_down_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

Heres some pics of the girls today

1 Like

Heres the same 2 pruned up a bit

1 Like

1 Like

Heres the rest of the ladies

1 Like

1 Like