2nd grow journal 11/1/2021 / starts 5/1/22

The cool thing is, if you get the four way connectors for the top you can add an extra layer of support very easily and customize it per plant​:100::grin::+1:t2:

1 Like

Cooking today = decarbing my last plant leftovers from the 1st harvest ( blue dream ) small buds & sugar leaves. 35.5 grams or = to 1.25 ounces. Says up to 21% thc. Infusing it this time into 1 1/2c. mct oil. Been hearing its not so healthy using the solid coconut oil.

1 Like

So in an hour ill be able to try out the vacuum filter for the 1st time… as per tips i received, i have wetted down the filter 1st.

1 Like

You are going to try to extract the MCT oil? Okay I guess but it isn’t like alcohol…

1 Like

@nmgeo well i figure this would work better then trying to push it thru cheese cloth 100 times, but idk, never used this, or done this beforw lol. Not even sure if im doing it right lol. I hope i was supposed to pour all of it in there. Wouldnt all fit, so ill wait til it makes room

I still have a 1/4 cup left to put in… i cant remember who does the oils & not the alcohol :thinking: bad memory & i read to many journals lol, can’t keep em straight

Very very slow lol. Drip, drip drip. Drip drip

I guess its working :laughing: :rofl: might take all night hahahaha

Ya, just finished infusing the oil with the decarbed weed for 4 hours in the water bath. Now im trying to get the 1 1/2 cups infused oil back out clean lol

Maybe i shoulda used the 70 filter 1st, then the 50

I am going to do that with mct oil and just add some flavoring drops and make tincture with the infused oil… Nothing quicker in the edibles than tincture under the tongue for a few minutes then swallow.

1 Like

@nmgeo is that what im making ? Is this how they make the cbd oil i put under my tongue?

1 Like

Im trying to make a day time gummy, this is my happy happy chatty blue dream lol, curious the difference between smoking and eating it

Yeah but the stuff your making is loaded with THC… happy tincturing add a few drops of some taste you like to an eye dropper adjust to your taste.

1 Like

It still wasnt finished sucking it outta the weeed, so i dumped the clump in cheese cloth & squeezed the rest in. Dont wanna leave it on while im sleeps lol. Ill strain it one more time with the 50 tomorrow

Just has a tiny bit left, but i cant wait any longer lmao

1 Like

Thank you, yes i think ill try that , maybe tomorrow :upside_down_face::wink:… lol forgot what i was gonna say lol, took my night time gummy a bit ago. Then squeezed this stuff in … does thc go thru your skin?

2 Likes

it will yes… and under your tongue is fast … not as fast as smoke in lungs but faster than gummies.

2 Likes

Ok definitely gonna try it that way… this is what i used

So this is how u make under the tongue? I thought that was more the alcohol extraction way to make that lol…It says dont refrigerate, uggg gotta remember that with the gummies

1 Like

Check youtube or google mct oil infused tincture…
When you infuse weed into mct oil you have a tincture after you remove the used weed. Then you add the concentrated taste that you like… MCT has very little taste at all.

The deal is alcohol like everclear extracts more THC terpenes and all cannaboids better than anything, but most ppl don’t like the strong alcohol taste so they evaporate the alcohol out/away. Then you have FECO (Full Extract Cannabis Oil) you can use feco for anything to do with edibles and you could even add it to MCT later.

2 Likes

Will do… ya ive been trying to find and watch video’s all day while ive been waiting on it. Some reason didnt find a good one lol i gotta get to bed while i can still see the stairs lol. Have a great night :crescent_moon: be back tomorrow with more weed filtering lol

1 Like

Get some sleep girl… :zzz:

1 Like