2nd grow journal 11/1/2021 / starts 5/1/22

Girls got their last feeding, a little under but it was the last of the natures pride bloom,they only got 3tbsp each. Watered with nirvana, epsom 1/8tsp. 5ml seaplex, banana & cucumber water

They are just starting week 7, 43 days since flip, just dont seem like they are fattening up yet lol

2 Likes

Update on baby snowcaine & clone machine. Havent killed this one yet lol i guess 4th try is the ticket lol

Couple long roots found their way to the bottom water, have not watered the top, just high humidity

Pretty high today, but they dont seem to mind

& so far doing ok on 24 hours light

Lookin sweet :yum: in there super nice

1 Like

You can always do a second run of it. Not sure how much you’d get out but I’m sure you’d get something…

1 Like

Thanks @MeEasy this run is going much smother, basically just topping with bloom , microbes, fish stuff, tea here & there. Love these plants. Lol i wanna try so many more strains , i wish they grew faster or i wouldn’t cut as many clones so i could fit more lmao :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s a big reason I don’t do any cloning, my to do list of strains is pretty damn long :laughing:

2 Likes

Damn so gorgeous :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

Thanks @SilvaBack203 , having so much fun growing these plants

1 Like

I see thag keep on enjoying it.

Happy growing

1 Like

Omgosh 104 to 109 today. Wow very rare for lower Michigan. Just hope the girls can make it thru lol, no air here just fans, youll find me sitting in the cold pool today and tonight :laughing: good luck everyone with this heat wave, stay healthy & cool :sunglasses: ps i put a mister out for chickens & babys , dogs have their pool

Hard to see, tried sneaking the pic lol

Just leaving the door open & turned the lights down for the day

3 Likes

I read on here somewhere that someone has a youtube channel & i lost the thread & cant remember who lol. Hopefully one of you seen this also lol

1 Like

Im so sick of these cottons falling from the cotton woods, cant wait til there done

1 Like

Few of the clones & monster’s today

2 Likes

Love the chickens!! And all the plants!! Looks great there!! And I can’t wait for the summer snow to stop!! I can’t see or breathe… nothing helps!! Stay cool! :facepunch:

2 Likes

Thank you, my 1st outside grow . I hear ya with the allergy crap.

2 Likes

1st real harvest of strawberries :yum: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Look delicious!! Can’t get any of my strawberries to take yet… hopefully this next batch :crossed_fingers: I just picked and ate my first peas that I grew!! It was a proud moment for me lmao :rofl:

5 Likes

Best thing ever, walk out your door and pick fresh food :ok_hand: :yum: :raised_hands: :grinning:

1 Like

For real I can only imagine how proud I’ll be when I can smoke something I grew lol!! I have been excited like a kid in a candy store about these peas… first thing I ever grew and ate myself!! Thanks :pray:

1 Like