2nd grow journal 11/1/2021 / starts 5/1/22

Update slow poke snowcaine still has not gotten a tail. went from towel method 5/1/22 to water in a shot glass 5/11 . Also did a glass with a snow g .well today 5/17/22 slow poke still nothing & snow G already has a tail start going… uggg i really wanted the snowcaines,( lost the 1st one slow poke i guess is a dud. ) planted snow g with tail up. ( heard that on one of the journals lol ) memory is gone :joy: put her in the flower tent cause its the warmest at the moment

1 Like

2 Likes

Outside tent is dying to get outside :tired_face: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

Supposed to be a beautiful day today. Ill take them out for the afternoon & spray them with some rosemary now & before coming back inside

2 Likes

After taking a better look. There might be hope yet for a snowcaine seed… 3 times the charm. Gonna put her in some seed starter with rooter. Fingers crossed.

I also left her sisters cup under the light , just in case shes still in there.

2 Likes

It is going to happen U R gonna have snowcaine… :v: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart: :green_heart:

Yeah, I read one of the moderator’s comment on putting the root up in rooters and it makes sense to me. When they do get oriented correctly the head will pull off as the seedling moves to the light. Root understand gravity and will grow down… :v:

1 Like

@nmgeo thank you :blush:. Update: Took the earth dust outta the tub & put it in the 7 gallon ( see the roots)

fabric pots. ( potato pots lol) i wanna watch the roots go once :laughing:

3 Likes

@MeEasy hi, hope your day is going well. Just wondering if u could check in time to time, do i have this earth dust started correctly, followed the packaging, went with the middle # ( so 4 tbsp per gallon of soil. ) 2 of the bags mix was in a tub. Today i put all the soil in the 3 7 gallon bags to sit another 2 weeks. Thanks kindly :relaxed:

1 Like

1 bag i mixed it with whitney farms organic potting soil. The other 2 i cant remember what i mixed… ( nothing with alot of additives ) hodge poge of left overs. Both with perlite added.

2 Likes

Question that you probably listed earlier are the snowcaines auto or photo periods? @MeEasy will want to know he amends a little less if they are autos the listed instructions are for photo periods.
:v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Off to get the yard mowed before the rain come tomorrow. Be back soon… oh, cukes made it thru the night, but i can tell, something was checking them out, 1 was knocked over

Im pretty sure they are photos but ill double check, got them a the canna expo here this spring

Snow G is for sure a photo… snowcaines little package doesnt say…says fem, hybrid, flower time 50-60 days. Im gonna have to go to the website or try to call

1 Like

I would think it would say if they were autos … What seed bank?

Photo

1 Like

What does phenotypic variation mean ? Or stand for

That’s talk about the genetics being typical of the strain. The ones you have are photoperiods. :v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sounds like you and @nmgeo have everything in line to go good :+1: I do have you set to follow so I come by but I do a lot of skimming through so unless someone @ me I could easily miss your question and or plans

1 Like

Update : bringing all the flowering girls out to test their soils & giving natures pride bloom ( scrathed in top soil ) then a good watering with an 1/8tsp epsom , 1ounce 2ml nirvana to 4 gallons water 6.7.

1 Like

Check you tag TT a beginner is have a small spider mite problem… You can help…
https://ilgmforum.com/t/just-beginning-i-will-be-needing-your-help/84504/380
At less support him…

18 days from flip, girls back in tent after watering

And did the defol on all but 1, so far all looking pretty good, a lot better then 1st group :wink:

2 Likes