2nd grow in coco, 1st time using auto-pots

Decarb 2 zip of bud and ground it up to make canna-caps.

That should be enough for 200 canna-caps

7 Likes

Holy :poop:! That’ll last you awhile :joy:. Nice work Brother :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

I have 4.5 oz of ABV and was looking to do the same thing. What size caps are you using? Also where did you get the loader from?

3 Likes

I use 00 caps, the loader and caps I got on Amazon. The loader from what I can find only uses 00 caps.

5 Likes

Thank you Brother yes it will last a few days :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

4 Likes

I have the 00 caps and use infused olive oil :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

I’ve been thinking off getting a magical butter machine and doing either coconut oil or olive oil but at 200.00 not sure about it. I might try it in a crock pot.

4 Likes

Wait til 4/20 sales go live. You should be able to get something for less.

Alternatively, someone else around the forum used the Ongrok machine and had good success. It’s been a long time since I saw them around so I couldn’t tell ya who it was, but this:
https://a.co/d/b9IhGRs

3 Likes

Thank you Brother

2 Likes

Ok now the fun starts :grin::grin::grin:. Flipped both plants to a 12/12 light schedule. They are 5 Weeks old today.

. Both plants are 12 inches tall.

8 Likes

Ok made 200 canna caps with ILGM Bubble Gum auto. Some will go back with my daughter in college.

Got pink capsules for the Bubble Gum :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:.

11 Likes

Color coding! That’s smart, I’ll have to try that. Didn’t know they came in colors. Just bought clear.

7 Likes

Me either until I was searching them. The last bunch I did I got purple for my GDP, I have some ILGM Orange Bud growing right now guess what color capsules I will be getting :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Are you just filling those with decarbed flower?

3 Likes

Yes just ground up decarb flower.

4 Likes

Quick update, both plants are pre-flowering :grin::grin::grin::grin:.

6 Likes

Right on Brother! Looking awesome in the tent my friend…wall to wall :muscle::muscle::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Thank you Brother

2 Likes

They look healthy & happy. And big!

3 Likes

Thank you Brother

2 Likes