2nd grow in coco, 1st time using auto-pots

Nice job they look great! They are gonna bounce back with a furry!!! I swear for every leaf I take 10 more pop up within days

2 Likes

Thank you, Yes they do it seems like they were never trimmed LOL.

3 Likes

That looks good , I like to clean up around the bottom of the plant closest to the top of the pot allows me to water and feed much easier.

3 Likes

looking beautiful

2 Likes

Looks excellent. I bet you’re an autopot fan now?

2 Likes

im thinking about trying it

2 Likes

Yes me and my back love them LOL

2 Likes

You should I was on the fence about them for awhile but with my Osteoarthritis all up down my back and after my fall a couple of month ago I decided to pull the trigger and get them.

2 Likes

it should would help out when i wasn’t at home. how are you doing after the fall?

1 Like

It will help out when you are not at home. Thank you for asking brother, I’m doing ok.

3 Likes

Mine must have kicked into some kind of overdrive, they are going through almost a gallon a day each. The worst part for me is that the plants are upstairs and I make the water downstairs so I’m lugging a lot of water

1 Like

So here is a downfall of lazy growing with autopots. Was gone for less than 2 days and didn’t really give them a good look before I left, just a quick look thru the window. I believe that I caught it just in time but who knows…

3 Likes

Hope you where able to get all of then

3 Likes

This dude got carefully bagged and taken outside, no sign of any pollen or open sacks. The remaining 3 in the tent are all girls. I just wasn’t expecting it with them being fem seeds

2 Likes

Can’t like that. Good catch tho!

3 Likes

You got em with plenty of time to spare. Males take longer to do damage than herms seem to. :v: good thing you caught him.

3 Likes

Thanks Grey, I was crapping bricks at 1st but I think your right. Nothin I can do now except keep growin on. I guess I’d rather have a straight up male than a herm

3 Likes

Glad you caught it early!

-Team lazy growers

3 Likes

Ok did a little LST on the on plant to even up the canopy.

@Not2SureYet @kaptain3d @Pinboy @kellydans @BudzMS @CooterJuice @OGIncognito

12 Likes

Those look great. It isn’t that easy to keep each the same height :+1:

6 Likes