2nd grow ILGM white Widow

Do a grow blog!

75-80 deg is fine for the little ones they like the warmth and humidity and leaves suck the mostiure right out the air so those tiny roots don’t have to work so hard good luck with em and may ur buds b bountiful mon

1 Like

Anxiously awaiting their arrival!

don’t know if ur doing it but u might wanna get a spray bottle with sum ph ed water and spray sum water on the dome lid 2-3 times a day

2 Likes

No first time hearing about this. What will it do? How does it help?

I have the lid opened a bit to allow cooler air inside. With the lid fully down, the temps rise quickly. Also, with some fully in place, the interior
Of the top will have condensation. I only use RO H2O.

helps to keep the humidity up the little sprouts like around 68% humidity temp will probably go down 1-2 deg too

Even with it ajar, temps have increased to 77.

Sprayed it to be safe :+1:t4: time 1030pm EST

1 Like

just keep up what ur doing and in 2days they’ll pop out just make sure the bottom of the pea pellets dont dry out

I am on it! Thanks

1 Like

7/19/2016 7:18 am EST
As is usual the temps rose slightly overnight due to air not running as much here are pics

Nothing has poked thru yet, fingers still crossed :wink:

Why do you have that thing in there? I just keep the rooter damp and the ILGM seeds do the rest. Just curious.

2 Likes

I’ve always used the paper towel method with 95% success rate once tap root comes out plant into seedling soil and 24hrs cfl

1 Like

To ensure the consistency of temps and humidity.

Wooohooo!!! Two of the three have poked thru!!!

1 Like

1 Like

now the fun begins

1 Like

I am interested in changing my soil. My current grow has organic soil. I want to use something that has less nutrients, I plan to feed all that it needs and it’s too complicated to figure the soil plus nutes. Do you think coco coir, peat and maybe topsoil would be a good balance ? Neutral soil is what I am looking for . Thoughts please

I’m not sure why you’re trying to keep the temp so low ?

I keep my propagation mats at 80 degrees and I seldom lose a seed

I’ve found that low temperatures only slow everything down in cloning and seed starting

4 Likes