2nd grow, grow journal

So should just get rid of it before it’s too late?

You can get rid of it now, or you can wait a little longer until your more comfortable and certain it’s male enough to you.
This is also why I tagged another member so there’s less doubt. I always prefer at least two eyes on it before I tell someone to trash their plant. Some have a lot on the line, and a mistake could potentially set some back if it was a female, and got trashed.

2 Likes

:point_up::point_up::point_up: couldn’t agree more.

1 Like

You guys are great. Thanks for all the help…
At this point I think we all agree it’s a male, I’ll just wait till tonight so I can get mentally ready to trash it :sweat_smile:

As a knowledge note, do you think it was my fault it turned out like that? Or I was just unlucky with my seeds?
So far I think I’ve been doing good for my second grow, I feel a lil bit bad cuz I’ve been soooo cautious since my first grow I messed it up.

Thanks again everyone, I’ll keep you updated for the other one that is last. She HAS to turn out great lol

1 Like

That’s pretty much it. That’s just growing.

1 Like

I 2nd this. That dude is healthy. You did that. Your one plant will prolly appreciate your undevided attn.

1 Like

I’ll keep up the good work till the harvest!!

In the meanwhile… ALERT: SENSITIVE GRAPHICS IN THIS PIC

I’m not crying… I just have something in my eyes … :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Be brave soldier! :musical_note: (taps playing softly in the backround) it can be difficult killing a beloved plant. But, only one dude allowed in this house, and thats you brotha! Gotta gaurd your ladys and keep them pure.

1 Like

How is that other plant holding up @Menz ?

1 Like

Thats right man!

The other plant is doing good so far, it’s not growing very tall, but is probably cuz of the small pot. Today I’m starting giving her nutrients everyday, I e been doing 1on 1 off to see how she would react, but I’m now going to maximize the veg before we go in the flowering stage next week.

This is from this morning:

Sorry the grow box is been a bit messy since I removed the male one, I didn’t have time to clean it yet lol

2 Likes

Mines pretty messy too! Spilled some water in there like a week ago, it dried but sonce the water is so hard here it left a water mark. She looks good!

2 Likes

Luckily she is good and healthy, finger crossed for when the flowering stage starts, that’s the difficult part!

1 Like

If you say so, for me, seedling and early veg have been an issue. I dont care for how fragile seedlings are.

1 Like

I feel like they are both very complicated stages, I guess I figured my method to not to struggle during veg, but I’m pretty unconfident about the flowering stage lol

Here she is, a gorgeous babe

2 Likes

Hello everyone! How we doing today?
Here is a little update, she is being on nutrients for the last 3 days, everyday. I think she is doing good.
I dont know if it is noticeable, but I made a hole in a leaf trying to stick the soil measurer in the soil, I hope that is not going to be a problem…

Let me know what you guys think!

You can see the little hole on the down right leaf in the second pic.