2nd grow, grow journal

@Menz simply gorgeous :seedling::green_heart:

1 Like

Hello everyone!
So here I am, having a problem :smiling_face_with_tear:
These came out on the lower leaves, I personally think that is because of me spilling the water that had nutrients on the leaves and didn’t dry, so the light just burnt them a lil bit, but I wanna know your opinion, here are the pics:

Let me know what do you guys think, also here are photos of the full plants:

5Gallon pot

7Gallon pot

Thanks everyone!

3 Likes

@Menz aside from the discoloration your plant looks fine. I wouldn’t sweat it unless it continues to get worse which it likely won’t.

1 Like

I think you’re right about spatter spots is all :green_heart:

1 Like

Looks like you spilled to me. Get it @Menz

1 Like

Those look great.

1 Like

Thank you so much guys! I really appreciate your help, I was kinda freaking out even if I was sure it was just a burn due to watering the leaves by mistake! Im making sure to dry the leaves if I drop any water on them!

I’ve been giving them water only for the last 2 days since I’ve noticed that some new leaves are making yellow tips, telling me they might getting too much nutrients. So I’ll probably do 1 day on, 2 days off. Then I’ll just keep an eye on them to see when they actually need more. Happy Frog is a soil that already has a good amount of nutrients that should help the plants to go through their first month. So, let’s see what happen next!
Thank you guys again! You will hear from me soon with some new updates (:

You can always water to runoff, tds that liquid and then use the figure to decide, if ppm under 1000 feed, if above 1000 dont feed. Keep feed/nute solution ppms below 900. Dont feed on a rigid schedule.
Sometimes on water days I check my runoff and its bellow 1000, I then make up feed and feed the plant, even though I just watered.

2 Likes

Definitely gonna follow that suggestion man, thank you so much!

Im back with a little update, been testing the soil to see if it was dry or not, so I have waited a lil bit longer to give them water. After 2 days just water I started feeding them nutrients at the minimum power again today. I see them a lil sad but it’s maybe because I have been waiting a little bit more to water them. Let me know what do you think!

7 gallon pot

5 gallon pot

1 Like

They dont look too droppy, I notice in the pics that your watering kinda close to the stem, or at least thats where the wetspot is. This could cause you some drooping. Water temp too can be a culprit for drooping. It could also be the time between waterings. Either way, keep doing what your doing, if it happens again lets re- examine. They look good and healthy growmie!

2 Likes

Thank you man, I’ll make sure to water all the pot from now on!

In the meanwhile little update, after the nutrients I gave yesterday they are blooming! Here is a couple of photos!

5Gallon pot

7Gallon pot

3 Likes

They look super happy with the love you have been giving. Keep up the good work @Menz

1 Like

You make me feel proud of myself hahaha :joy:

A question, is this pre flowering?

2 Likes

@Menz no she’s showing her female sex organs. Early sign of femininity.

2 Likes

Thanks! You guys are awesome! Thank you for all the help you are giving me! I really appreciate it, hopefully one day I’ll have as much knowledge as you guys do and I’ll be able to help you out as you are doing with me (:

1 Like

They are Menz brother. Photo 2 DUDE looks like a man.

3 Likes

Help me by helping others, pass on that knowledge.

Question- dont wanna freak you out, so stay chill ok.
Your plants, are they feminized seeds?
That 2nd picture look like a stick and ball.
Like this.

Keep an eye on that plant.

2 Likes

You should be, plenty of folks fail and give up. The fact is, not everyone can do this. For a myriad of different reasons.

I honestly was about to freak out cuz I’ve just noticed it too looking the pic better… I’m afraid it’s gonna go down. Here is a better photo.
Seeds are autos, not sure if they are feminized tho
Here is another pic I just took with my pro camera…

Im afraid these are bad news

2 Likes

Not as likely since they are autos. Autos are all fems (@ ilgm anyhow) so if these seeds are from them you are likely gonna be fine, super hard to tell the diff between male and female early on. You wpuld have had to stressed it a ton for herming still, keep an eye on it.