2nd grow, Gog, Bk, Gl, and Ssh

My second attempt this time i will be watching for nanners more diligently.
I started this batch of seeds on 5-29-21
Fimmed the two Gog and they’re looking great. I tried fimming a Bk and Ssh, let’s see how they turn out, as I believe they might be autos.

1 Like

Plants look very healthy!

I just crossed Venom OG with Pucker Punch :grin: has anyone else crossed these strains

@Billymonnin I’m too much of a beginner to even think of such a thing. Lol. Thanks. They have been growing very quickly.

1 Like

Tied My girls up this morning.

[Processing: 20210707_070620.jpg.

1 Like

My girls at day 41. All of them are trained in one way or another. Trying my hand a mainlining and accidentally suppercropped one of my GOG, its gonna be fine tho, I did it last run and plant grew nicely.

1 Like

So I changed my light setup on my new batch of ladies yesterday. I went from a 250w MH to the hlg 600R, but some of them aren’t looking too great. Any ideas?

3 Likes

@dbrn32 @Billymonnin @OlyBoy98503 @Hellraiser @Covertgrower @CoyoteCody @Dr.ofSmokology @grizZz

2 Likes

Careful cause a stronger light can burn em and or stress em out….watch em maybe raise it up if you get worried :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I would definitely turn in down a bit at the beginning and watch for light and heat stress, if need be raise them up a bit, and them slowly lower them over a few days, but other than that everything looks good!

2 Likes

I agree. That is a big light to have so close. When increasing light intensity you should try to do slowly.

1 Like

Does this look like heat/light stress or over watering. I feel like it had too much water cause all my other plants seem fine.

1 Like

Might be time to transplant that one and let it breathe better

Too much of a light increase, don’t need more than 200 watts during veg with that light.

The clawing leaves would indicate a bit too much nutes but could also be a bit of heat/light stress as well.

1 Like

Thanks for chiming in. I don’t believe its nutrient based stress, but I can say that the light increase has been substantial. Its at its lowest setting, but I do think I left it too low. Imma raise the light about 10". Ill give a feedback report in a few. Thanks again everyone for the help. Love

1 Like

Hey if I were to put actual earth worms in my medium would that be beneficial?

@Deez:arrow_up:

1 Like

Depends on your medium. Look into Living Soil.

I am using ffof revived w/happy frog conditioner. Looking to add some more nutrients without burning plants. Only did 50% of HF to current soil. Seems rich enough. Sifting through it to mix it up well. But I realized my chicken pen has tons of worms and if it would be to any benefit I could grab a few dozen worms and drop them into my soil.

Worms can’t hurt.

Keep in mind if you are gonna use salt based fert your worms won’t like that.