šŸ‰ Indoor RDWC grow adventures HLG Jacks 321

I donā€™t think she is going to punk out. she is just going to be my little one

Are you going to start a new grow journal or just keep running the one you got?
I mainly did a second one because my entire build and process was changing

Havenā€™t had to do anything with water in almost 2 weeks already, I just check the ph and ec once a day, havenā€™t had to make any changes yet

I do have the controller on my ac infinity exhaust, but I found I just prefer it to constant run at level 2 and not worry about it

1 Like

Itā€™s really not necessary in rdwc to root pruneā€¦
I wouldnā€™t recommend it unless you run into root issuesā€¦
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I let them grow and get big and prepared for the finish.

Just switched my ILGM S1 GSC Extreme to 12x12.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Nice healthy babies

1 Like

Well, score 1 for the automated system!
Mine are not that big yet! LOL!

Looking good bro!!
Even the straggler is picking up her game.
With mine the free beans are going like gangbusters and the GG i actually paid for is the slow one.
Of course, the others didnā€™t get dropped on their heads or have the bad transplant experience. LOL!
Sheā€™s slowly coming around though.

Canā€™t wait to watch the progression of these ladies!

Happy Growing Everyone!!!

2 Likes

They are getting so big so fast, it was close to harvest before I got leaves this big last time.
Little girl starting to turn around and look healthy.

2 Likes

Score 2, I havenā€™t had to water or anything since I added the nuets
Iā€™m about to add 2 gallons of nuet water, this will be the first thing since seedlings lol
So strange not having to do anythingā€¦
Guess itā€™s time to start lst the two big ones

1 Like

Some of the roots from the closest one are so long they make it into the res

2 Likes

I canā€™t imagine life without being on hands and knees reaching under the scrog to water the ladies at the back of the tent! LOL!

I need to get the sprayer out and count off how long it takes to get 1200ml.
Currently each girl gets 1200-1500ml every 3-4 daysā€¦by handā€¦like cave people used to grow weed! :rofl:
The babies obviously get less currently and thereā€™s no net in the way - so theyā€™re my easy day. Which will actually be in a few minutes since theyā€™re due today.
I should be able to start doing a little bending on the NL by next week. Iā€™m not planning on stressing the GG too much more. I already almost killed her twice so maybe Iā€™ll just let her go native and see what she do.

Got to say though - SOOOOO glad I switched to Jacks. If I had to mix FF for the clones and the autos Iā€™d go nuts!

Those roots are crazy! The last time I was able to see the bottom of one of my clone bags it looked like grandpas chin the day after he shaved! Little white hairs of roots everywhere!
Iā€™m also digging the coco/peat blend. Iā€™ve had a lot less weirdness than in the Happy Frog to be sure!
Which is a lot less stressful to me! LOL!

Happy Growing Brother!!!

1 Like

Thatā€™s the beauty of RDWC. Just donā€™t forget a weekly equipment check and youā€™re Golden.

Autopots for coco are similar - just add water to the reservoir and forget being like @Tylersays ever again.

:arrow_up: :rofl: I canā€™t do this to myself.

3 Likes

I plan on building a platform to raise the tent before the next grow. I think I can raise it a foot or more before I hit the ceiling! LOL!

Once I get my count for the watering with the sprayer i wonā€™t be having to get on hands and knees anymore.
Youā€™d think as lazy as I am i would have already done that! LOL!
Shit! Iā€™ve been up since 10-ish and have only left the man cave to pee and start a load of laundry! LOL!
Gotta wash them whites! LOL!

1 Like

My systems are hooked up to self watering ā€¦
I only go out every 3 weeks to drain system and add freash water and nutrients for the stage that they are inā€¦
And sometimes every now and than to make sure that everything is workingā€¦
Super simple , even a gieco caveman could do itā€¦ :laughing: :joy: :rofl: :wink:
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Damn Bro!!!
Seriously - theyā€™re on the roids, right?
Amazing growth! WOW - just WOW!

2 Likes

Holy roots batman!

4 Likes

The little lady that struggled has found her footing I see.
Sheā€™s gonna put out the best bud!! Sheā€™s determined now!!!

So dude, out of pocket? Where do you think youā€™re at on your system build? I see some kits available but most are for square footprints and would require modification to work in my space. Seems like custom might be the cheapest/easiest way.

Iā€™m totally impressed!!! That is simply amazing growth.
I wonder if I glow in the dark because Iā€™m totally jelly! :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:
:clap: :raised_hands: :open_hands: :+1:

2 Likes

When am I supposed to use the silica boost and the mkp?

I think the mkp itā€™s during flower

1 Like

Okay I have some free time again so letā€™s see if I can catch up with everyoneā€™s comments.

@Tylersays With my back I couldnā€™t handle that watering and collecting of run off and then cleaning and maintaining everything involved in the processā€¦ nopeā€¦nopeā€¦nope lol
Man this jacks stuff is so much better and easier so far than the FF trioā€¦not sure what I am going to do with the rest of my FF tbh, might just go to the rose bush next year lol

@Graysin yeah now that I feel like I am setup and going I might go ahead and get replacements of a couple things, like a spare water pump, I can also use it for emptying the system when the time comes. not sure what else I should really be worried about failing. I guess the air pumpā€¦

@peachfuzz what kind of setup do you grow in?

@Tylersays yeah the growth on these is crazy they are way bigger than my last grow at this time. Yeah little lady showing nice pretty green growth now, she will be the small one but after my last run the small one being purple, iā€™m excited to see how she turns out.

Honestly the build cost is going to be very dependent on what items you pick out,
I decided to go with the food grade solid black buckets, and the 70$ toolbox reservoir lol
This is not what I bought but gives you an idea of cost for the buckets

For the bulk heads I used needed 6 of them for 3 buckets
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006JLTO6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
The most expensive item is the chiller for sure I think a 1/10 hp would have been sufficient for my 25 ish gallon build but I went with the 1/4hp
This link is for the 1/10 version of the 1/4 one I got, apparently they are sold out of the 1/4 right now and I canā€™t find the product page for it.

water pump
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003UXBGTI/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1
air pump

air stones
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QKWQSWJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Tube for water
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013TDGZZI/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
tube for air

I might be forgetting something, I will think about it and compare the list to my build when I have time
oh a 4 foot section of pvc and the fittings and glue ā€¦ I had all that at my house lol

I have debated if these 3 get too big for my tent, splitting and getting another 2x4 tent and just put 2 plants in each tent and connect them together in this system lolā€¦ I think i need a new house first though ā€¦lol

2 Likes