2nd grow first scrog green crack/bubblegum

Looking good looks like ur getting really close. U start to flush yet?

1 Like

Looks like some nice white hairs still comming in. How low did u get ur temps at night?

Yeah she had her last feed a few days ago.

1 Like

TBH, I don’t have a thermometer in there. It’s consistently in the 70’s. Heated basement.

1 Like

I’ve been letting my temps drop down to 65 in the tent during lights off. I run my lights at night to help with electrical costs. My whole set up runs me about an extra 80 bucks a month. But that’s with running a little heater to keep it at 65 or it would drop to around 60

1 Like

Also I have heat Matt’s under my floor to keep roots at good temp plus heats my tent to

1 Like

How much do you think you will get off ur gcs? I’m hoping for a half p off the 2 I have so 8 ounces then another 8 off the bubble gum but we will see. I’m thinking my bubble gum is going to produce alot more then the green crack just by the way the bubblegum is so packed and tight. Gotta go get some fly paper today and keep these damn gnats under control stupid fuckers. I had them gone but they came back of course.

1 Like

Gnats ugh! Me too. I have those yellow card sticky traps.

I honestly don’t have a clue what I’ll get. This is my first grow and first experience with the plants.

1 Like

That is a great looking bud!

I broke my usb charger on my lower fan lol so I ending up just changing batteries out every day for now till I can get another. But here new pics of the day bubblegum side.

2 Likes

Here is some pics of my green crack now. Looking better starting to catch up with the bubblegum. Still bubble gum had some nice thick buds on it vs the green crack idk y.

7 Likes

What ppm do you run for nutes? You have like zero signs of pushing nutes too hard lol.

I just mix the soul synthetic line the way they tell me to. I haven’t checked my nutes ppm. They dont tell a ppm gauge for Aurora soul synthetics. Just ml of stuff. The only time I have nutrient burn was when I repotted them in the 7 gal (to hot of a mix opps). I top feed every single watering with roots terp tea bloom and roots foundation. But my regular tap water has a low ppm of like 56. So I dont have alot of excess stuff in my water so everything they tell me to add I add. Then add more of my own stuff to help out the plant. I mix about 12 gallons of nutrient water every feeding. That’s how much it takes for true run off for me that is.

4 Likes

What do you think? 7 weeks in of suggested 10. Finally busted out my Nikon instead of iPhone pics. Think it needs 3 weeks?

7 Likes

Looking good I see alot of fresh white hairs comming out. I wouldn’t doubt if I goes another 2 weeks 1 week feeding one week flush. Or how ever u plan on flushing. Love the colors on it that looks tastey

1 Like

Same with advanced. But if you mix per instructions with all additives they suggest it reads 1850 with my water that starts at 300. If I hold it back to 1600 and flush to 30% waste with a pure water flush every 3 weeks she takes it. If I go full strength each feeding plants show signs of stress.

The 5 week samples were super racy and paranoid but so strong I was twitching and almost seeing shit. I wanna def bring her down into some relaxing couch lock!

1 Like

When I feed on Saturday I will let u know what my ppms r at.

Mine also calls for me to feed one day then water the next time they need water then feed the next time. Thinking it helps with the salts

1 Like

The master set I am using next calls for continuous feeding all the way thru

1 Like