2nd grow first scrog green crack/bubblegum

Thank u another 4 weeks left I cant wait I’m hoping they finish the same time. The bubble gum I want to be more of a night time. The green crack I want more of a day time. It says the bubblegum flowers for longer then the green crack but the bubble gum seems to have bigger tops and more swollen.

3 Likes

@Killadruid my brother in law came by today, he’s been growing a while. He checked out my girls and said I have about a week and a half to go. Eek! I’m so nervous and excited to bring them to the end safely!!

2 Likes

Nice I’m happy for u man good job snap a pic for me when u get a chance I wanna check them out. I dont have anyone where I am that has so I’ll be going with my gut and now all the knowledge I’ve learned from everyone here. I’m going to do some trimming tonight. Prolly going to cut about a gallon ziplock off of leaves tonight. I just got my jewlers loop and my ppm meter today. My ppms of my tap water is only 58ppms

4 Likes

Did some trimming got about 1.5 gal bags full of leaves to clear up some of the bud sites for more light penetration and air circulation I can hardly tell besides the tops are way more apparent

10 Likes

Also going to try my hand at my first run of some bubble hash figured I might as well get what I can off the trimmings it’s amazing the amount of Crystal’s on some fan leaves I didnt have that my first grow for sure. The more I was pruning the more I could smell the buds like it was a release saying about time. We have been holding in that smell and air here to long lol.

2 Likes

Plants are looking great. Nice work on them.

1 Like

Thank u they are really starting to fill out

1 Like

Any advice on making bubble hash?

Looks great! I had almost no deficiency until wk 5 and then it showed some just at the saw teeth of the leaves like yours but WAY worse. It progressed and I halted it but couldn’t reverse it. In my case I believe it was phosphorus deficiency. The reason being is that I intentionally kept my room at 84 degrees with 1400ppm CO2 and 1400-1700ppm nutes. Advanced’s full line. The prob is with a light that puts out 960 PPFD in the right spectrum with optimum CO2 plus 84 degrees you have maxed out all factors for high metabolism and photosynthesis. It’s like running nitrous in a car…goes faster, but required more maintenance and harder to tune. Basically hard on the engine. If I had backed all factors down and raised the light they would’ve looked flawless, but the buds would be smaller than now. So looking at the label the advanced nutes have relatively low phosphorus for that mid grow burst. On the other hand, Fox Farm’s beastie bloomz and cha Ching has 0 50 30 and 9 50 10 respectively. Much higher amount of phosphorus which is for mid to late bloom. On their labels you can add 1/4 tsp per gal to a regular feeding program. I did that and it halted the phosphorus def. so…some of my leaves are now scraggly, but the buds all look perfect. They’ll hold for 2 weeks plus a flush!! You’ve done a great job! I may try and do my training under the net a little more like yours next time. My branching starts way higher up… Can’t wait to see your finale!

1 Like

Thank u for the advice. I’m going to water today and add some terp tea bloom from roots organics on the top of the medium. And add the ancient amber from roots to my water to just give it an extra boost. Good for the plant for vigorous growth and to help with stress. I did add some of roots foundation as a topper my last feeding and it seemed to help the leaf problem the buds are still going strong. Seen some n dificencys in my cutting but that’s not bad it was way down low. I know I’m maxed out pretty much on light. I am going to look into c02 suplimentation for my next grow. Going to just supliment my flower tent. Going to get a smaller veg tent thinking a 2 x 4 veg will work for me to keep a couple mothers alive and do clones. Here is some pics of the day. Also I have recently had an infestation of fungus gnats so I think that’s where alot of my difecincys are from.

5 Likes

Looking sweet!

1 Like

@Killadruid here you go. They aren’t nearly as bushy as yours, plus I just gave them a big trim. Loupe tells me I have a lot of cloudy going on. I’m in the home stretch!

5 Likes

Them look beautiful man. Congrats on the home stretch I’m still sitting with clear heads but I have alot of bud to pack on before I harvest lol. My one green crack is really stretchy compared to my other one. The bubble gum here is really starting to smell nicely

3 Likes

Well first attempt at bubble hash wasn’t to bad got some and it is ok stuff. Already got to try some. Next time making sure I get dry ice first.

5 Likes

Bubblegum top pic and bottem 3 are green crack. 4 weeks 5 days along. Looking like bubble gum prolly 3 weeks to chop and the green crack is pretty close behind maybe 3.5 weeks away. Some are cloudy on the bubble gum. The green crack is all clear trics but that’s ok. Green crack I planned on harvesting a little early for the more day time high.

3 Likes

1 Like

Same here. My GC are mostly cloudy and almost no Amber. I will probably let the little clone I’m vegging go further, but round one I want an energizing buzz from

1 Like

Experimentation is the fun of all this. Well the whole process is especially smoking what you have grown your self.

1 Like

Look! Meadow is turning purple! I had to turn her lights off for a second and shine a regular light on her… thought I was seeing things.

6 Likes