I’m new to this forum you’ll have to tell me how to get into your journal. I would like to see your pics and see how to correctly do a journal
@Amazon66 Just scroll up and u can see all the pics.
@FRODONKY my first journal
Damn man those all look awesome!!! Those buds look pretty damn big lol! I want to try that trellace on my next one like you do here. Makes it look so much better.
Do you extract juice from roots and stems after you harvest?
No I compost my stocks up at my rents place in there compost pile.
Never looked into that will have to next time
A man my husband knows has been growing for his kids something neurological that they weren’t born with and he asked us to save our stalks. He has a grow farm and since in Oklahoma he can’t put money in bank so just keeps improving what he has. Some way he extracts the juice
• Cannabis roots were valued for therapeutic purposes in many traditional cultures.
• Cannabis roots are rich in triterpenoids and other compounds that have signifcant anti-inflammatory properties.
• Hemp root preparations have been used to treat a wide range of conditions, including fever, infections, arthritis, gout and joint pain, and as an aid to women during pregnancy.
• The main route of administering cannabis root remedies has been via topical application.
• Cannabis roots can draw heavy metals from the soil and contaminated soil can produce toxic roots and harmful plants that should not be used to make medicinal products.
Thanks for info
No problem good stuff to know because my gf could use them
How long until they showed sex after 12/12 ?
How are you doing I didn’t know you were still on the forum, everything going ok, still making lots of stuff for your wife or girlfriend my brain is kinda stoned. Just wanted to say hi.