2nd grow first scrog green crack/bubblegum

Gotcha, thanks

1 Like

I will attempting sugar also here soon. Iā€™ve heard it actually isnt to hard to do. See i bought the stx version of the magic butter machine

2 Likes

Like Infused suger crystals

1 Like

Yup thatā€™s my next plan so when I make something from scratch I can make it with just about 100% infused products or as many as possible

1 Like

That I will need dry trim for alchohol and sugar

1 Like

Definitely want me info on the sugar Iā€™ve tried milk b4 that works in smothies

1 Like

Iā€™ve done milk. Also Iā€™ve done coffee creamer worked awsome.

1 Like

My caramels (made with ā€œbutterā€) are my favorite thing in the world right now. I individually wrap them because they are super soft. The equivalent of a starburst candy is just right :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

You gotta give me that recipe

2 Likes

I love carmel and go awsome with my home made chocolates with cocco butter infused no bits of weed in it some recipies have you just mixing weed and choc and call it a edible. Maybe stomachable

1 Like

I believe it was a half ounce decarbed bud and a lb of butter. Wellā€¦ actually 5 sticks because I clarified it and added that 5th stick to offset the volume loss from the process. I sous vide decarbedā€¦ added the butter to the bag and put back on the sous vide for 4h. I got the temps and times from the sous weed blog.

5 Likes

I wish I had that problem

1 Like

Lol was a problem when relatives would come over

I had that problem last year when my son and his family came from Germany to Florida to visit last summer

1 Like

Yea well now just about all my family knows because Iā€™m going to start alternative medicine for my gf.

1 Like

Iā€™m growing for my wife ( she has her card ) I could have a card also but they had vape until a couple of weeks ago and it comes pre rolled plus I donā€™t want to spend 350.00 dollars. Plus I like my own home grown and love the hobby

2 Likes

Same they dont have it here where Iā€™m from. But I feel ur pain we went to vegas spent over 1k to get my gf able to move and walk around.

1 Like

I must admit I find myself sampling my home grown daily only to make sure itā€™s good enough for my wife

2 Likes

Lol I figure out when u think itā€™s close wait another week or 2 then it will actually be done. Iā€™ll take u in my current journal.

1 Like

@Amazon66 here is my journal check it out lots of pics.