2nd grow first scrog green crack/bubblegum

You can do that on your next grow. Simply leave some equivalently sized buds on the plant when you harvest. You then allow them to continue to develop as long as you like.

Theres a little challenge here… if you want to compare smokes you really need two different plants ideally clones taken from mother 2-4 weeks apart, then the older one flowered first, wait 2-4 weeks then flower the second. Finally you harvest both plants at the same time. That will show u differences in smoke based on flower time.

But dont smoke and compare right away. Allow for a properr 90 day cure

2 Likes

Thank u have to on the next one im making a whole room setup probly going to cost me alot but planning on having a drying area, a veg area, a flower area and a clone seeding area thinking of getting a tent with clone seedling area attached to it. What do u think of my tricomes tho? Look ready or did i take just a little early?

Its impossible to know at the time. If you really want to know then every day (until the whole plant is cut) harvest some wet buds, label them, dry them all in order, put them individually in baby food jars to cure for 90 days. Then take them all out and start sampling and grading their characteristics.

I would gladly help you judge

1 Like

Ideal setup takes 9 rooms, or more. Your plant looks lovely you can harvest at any time you like

1 Like

For a sec i thought i was at.my blk widow feed… lol
Got simalar looking trich pics last night. And our buds look green with froted tops and dark leafs.
Very nice harvest​:+1::+1::metal::metal::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

I already started 2 plants left to go. About 900gs wet weight so far im guessing with the other 2 it will be around 2k gs wet so around 400gs dried.

2 Likes

Thank u man i love this microscope i cant wait to get my next one going lol so i can use it again. Going to be a long week and then this weekend its hash time yay. Btw the scissor hash off both the plants i harvested was a+ tasty smooth and had a good kick letting the rest of scissor hash sit out and wait till it sits for a little bit.

2 Likes

I know that scope is amazing, so easy to use and takes clear pics. My teenage daughter was helping me take pics and she was taking pics of everything but the plants, so " fun for the whole family" lmfao

1 Like

No doubt ill have to show my 5 year old some bugs and other things he will love it thank u btw for the recommendation.

Thank u very much so 90 days for proper cure is that once they r stable in the jars or when u forst put them in i dont plan on smoking any till around 420 lol.

2 Likes

Omg. I made caramels today with my GC trim budder. I ate a square and it’s so good.

1 Like

Im jelous here is a pic of my best producing green crack

this one is 55gs wet weight and i have like 10 more to go i think one or 2 are bigger. How long did u have your flower for? @NotquiteJuneCleaver

3 Likes

@monkman here is my second grow check out the journal not bad for a second grow ever. lots of gardening exsperience just no indoor gardening exsperience.

9? Weeks… I think?

K was jw im right around 8 weeks 4 days.

1 Like

@Killadruid great job killa, i can’t wait to get a couple grows under my belt so i can feel more comfortable about what the heck i’m doing LOL

2 Likes

kk @Killadruid i just went thru your journal… those last buds were the least of the rest you got out of this grow, great job bud.

2 Likes

Totally up to you. I hear some growers wont touch their yield until a dry and proper 90 day cure

1 Like

K thats what i wnt with this one i may try one here and there tonsee hownthe cure comming but that will be popcorn buds. And man watching all ur guys grows has inspired me to try to learn more and grow bigger and better.

2 Likes

Thank u im now cutting another plant down tonight i have more pics on there way. Just weighed one branch that was 75grams full of flowers

3 Likes