2nd grow first scrog green crack/bubblegum

Yeah if i had a 2nd tent i so would be growing my deisel and my critical jack autos

Why can’t you put it in the contest

I got my seeds from seedsman seedbank not ilgm for bom and i didnt start a new grow yet for the contest. I i broke out thejewlers loop again and idk im thinking maybe 2 weeks left but maybe oy one so hard to decide. Either way im going to have the gf break out the nikon camera for some crazy bud pics.

2 Likes

Also my buds r rock hard i decided to give one a sqweeze and it didnt even flex. Not a hard one of course but thinking she going to be super dense going to have to keep humidity down to 38%.

2 Likes

Bubble gum ones that is the green crack is hard but still blowing up with white hairs.

1 Like

Quick question so can the plant all of a sudden go from mostly cloudy to all of a sudden producing more clear tricomes?

1 Like

Umm I think once they go they cant go back but I’m not sure ask @Covertgrower @peachfuzz

I just mean when they gain size could they all of a sudden apear clear in the newer growth?

Any guesses on yield im thinking 3/4 of a p of buds and maybe 3 oz of trim.

@killadruid yes it can prodouce more clear. Usually when this happens you’ll see what’s called “fox tailing” She starts putting out fresh calyxes in hopes of reproducing. This may be where you looked and found the clear trichomes.
Fox tailing can be heat stress, but I’ve always considered it a genetic trait. It’s a matter of opinion depending on who you ask. Not all strains fox tail.

3 Likes

Ok yes that was kinda where i was looking im still up in the air if i should try to go 2 weeks or harvest next weekend. 2 of the plants look ready and 2 look like they could go another 2 weeks. Would u have any sujestions on dividing a tent to be able to start to harvest next weekend? And still have 2 growing?

1 Like

Or should i let my temps get around 60 at night to try to trick them to thinking thier time is comming to an end? Should i start ice baths to try to get them to mature a little faster?

1 Like

U can move them to a darker place and keeping them going for 2 weeks I put some in my bathroom at night

1 Like

And I know how u feel it’s -35 here right now

1 Like

Burr we just warmed up to 25 above today yay

1 Like

Yo seen barrel stove on amazon 99 bucks yea here too snow melting still -25

1 Like

Here are my GC girls. In jars a week now and still smelled fruity to me.

5 Likes

Them look awsome i cant wait to get mine in them jats lol

1 Like

bubble gum prototype one
bubblegum phenotype 2. This one has fox tailing going on while the other doesnt.

2 Likes

Had to take a small sample bud of ones that werent in direct light.

1 Like