2nd grow first scrog green crack/bubblegum

I feel so stupid but what is PPM?

Ppm= Parts per million. It is a measurement of dissolved minerals

Like Tonight I will be giving them plain water which my water out of the tap reads at 76ppm or parts per million. So when I feed after i add my nutrients my parts per million or ppm goes up to 2,000 ppm

2 Likes

Ok sound right. But 2000ppm is generally considered high

Yeah I’m a little high on the ppms atm I would mix around 1800. I’m going after my nutrients guide.

1 Like

I’m going to do 2 of just water phed out to try to get my ppms to start to drop some. Get ready for a nice clean flush. With the terp tea topper I think I’ll have enough just keep an eye on the plants and run off.

Wow this green crack is going to be a hairy girl.

2 Likes

Here is the rest of the garden.

7 Likes

The fox tailing is normal for the bubble gum although that biggest bud with all the white hairs doesnt have any but like I said before I think between the 2 plants of bg I have 2 different phenotype. Same obviously with the green crack one is growing shorter The other is so tall and hairy. Looking at my pics I can see my plants will need Ph’d water again get some of the nutrients in the promix used up had alot of heavy feedings. I may only feed onve more a smaller dosage of the big swell, bloom, and infinity. Then after that will be my huge flush starting next week Tuesday. But my ppm run off was 2000ppms and I wanna get that down to around 1000ppms

1 Like

Ah I never knew about this bit ty :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem. Always glad to help

So I was looking online and I found something there are 2 different strains of green crack one the indica dominate one. Then the other the more sativa dominate one. I think that because of the differences in bud formation I lucked out with one of each. But wont the more sativa one take a week to 3 weeks longer?

1 Like

I wish I could give you a definitive answer, but every plant is different…

2 Likes

I know I’m new at this but personally I’d check the trichomes on each plant and go with that.

1 Like

I just dont have another safe place in my house to dry them so they r going back into the tent after I chop and clean up the tent

Pulling my lights out when I do 48 hours of darkness.

So looked in the tent after work today and the one bubblegum plant I though was getting close started popping new thick white hairs out. Guess me having a little high ppms may have stunted the flower growth idk but they are starting to fatten up again yay. I can tell the green crack in the back of the tent has some super solid smaller buds on it. Had to give one a little feel up today to see how they were. The other green crack has alot of crystals forming and now is stating to put on some more weight. Thinking about giving another phed out watering again to see how they respond. Had some leaves lighten up some. They seem to be responding well. I will test the ppms of the run off tommorrow and go from there. Going to take some pics later.

2 Likes

As promised pics of the day. Getting frosty.

2 Likes

So was talking to my gf about the QB boards I wanna get. I started to show her the boards and she was like it’s a samsung board I’m all in lol. I have just about everything Samsung for electronics in my house lol

3 Likes

I thought green “crack” got its name because it’s Sativa dominant…?

I was looking at getting seeds because it’s known for its Sativa traits… that’s what I read on leafy anyways.

Wouldn’t green “Heroin” be better suited to Indica … just sayin :laughing:

2 Likes