2nd grow first scrog green crack/bubblegum

I would make a post but my guess is to feed them at a ph of 5.8 the next time that will help bring ur ph down. Also I wouldn’t worry about it ppms being so high atm once they start feeding correctly they will start drinking like crazy. Tag me in ur post I would love to see some pics and help u out.

Thank u for helping him out.

Awesome ty very much. I have today off so I plan on doing this at 6p.m. tonight when my lights turn on. I live in Maine and it’s cold out right now so I’m trying to have lights on at night and off during day. But yeah I’m going to do that soon. Thank you again @NotquiteJuneCleaver and @Killadruid

1 Like

No problem and I totally understand the cold. I run mine for the same reason still ha e to have a heater on every once in a while it got to -20 °f here today with a windchill of like -30

1 Like

Oh and I totally get the girl hating it so does my girl but that’s y I grew her favorite kind so she cant get to mad I’m growing something for her to lol. It’s honestly apart of mine and her relationship she wants to be a Cana Baker and I wanna be a grower. I love the plants the way they smell the way they grow the colors. Of course the smells also lol

1 Like

Canna-baking is sort of my direction as well. I am looking into a sous vide so I can infuse and decarb without smell.

2 Likes

Like this? https://www.amazon.com/EVERIE-Bundle-Container-Collapsible-Sleeve/dp/B07B6HPQY4/ref=asc_df_B07B6HPQY4/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=242019256550&hvpos=1o4&hvnetw=g&hvrand=12701908783639208774&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9019792&hvtargid=pla-491133684636&psc=1

1 Like

Green crack side.

6 Likes

Yes. I am looking at one on the target website that is a little more, but has a better rating. I would totally ise it for food too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Day 42 since light switch looking like 2 weeks to hit 56 days tthen iiI’m thinthinking it’s time to harvest alot of cloudy tricomes about 50/50 with clear so thinking 2 weeks left

1 Like

Nice grow!

1 Like

Raise my hps like 2 niches today to try to keep the tops of the green crack from getting to much light they were at about 85,000 lumens now they r about 79,000 lumens

About 65 bubblegum tops of decent size ones not counting the little tops comming off some main ones. About 60 of the green crack. They r starting to put on some weight now.

2 Likes

@MattyBear I found a nanner on one bud of my green crack should I remove the bud? @basementstealth same question?

1 Like

Nm I found a few just going to finish them to week 8 and deal with it started week seven so 2 weeks left

Just take of the nanners, but if u miss one itll dust ur whole crop.

1 Like

Thank u I ended up just cutting into the bud a little to find the end it was actually a seed in 3 buds. Dammit idk how I didn’t catch any signs of herm. Oh well I guess I’m thinking the stress of the fungus gnats did it or the cold snap we just had here made my temps fluctuate a little got down to 60 in the tent. My bad forgot the heater one morning. But they are about 60 to 70% cloudy how long u guys think I got left a few of the bigger buds the hairs havent started turning yet they just keep going. And the green crack the one tall one a ton of cloudy trics. No real hair change the bud formation is wierd but that one doesnt show any herm. The shorter.green crack the one that harmed. That one is about 70% cloudy on the buds I’m thinking at the start of week 8 to just start my flush. They will be at day 49 out of 60 at week 8 56 out of 60 idk if they will need to go any longer then that.

1 Like

I pluck nanners with tweezers as I see them. If you don’t catch them, you’ll have seeds. Not a bad thing if you get a few seeds, you just don’t want a bunch of them IMO

2 Likes

Thanks I only seen 2 nanners on the green crack. Got them out then noticed a seed like thing on the very top of one bubblegum bud took that out but no nanners on the bubblegum and the green crack ones didnt show up till yesterday I believe. Idk I inspect my tent alot and didnt see any till yesterday. The bubble gum plant that had a seed has buds that seem closer to harvest then the other bubblegum plant.

2 Likes

They can start popping up in mid-late flower as the plants last ditch effort to make seeds for next season

3 Likes