2nd grow first scrog green crack/bubblegum

That would be a solid setup. If you’re going to be buying lights anyway, I would probably do something just like that.

2 Likes

Thank u that’s what I thought then I could run the qbs in the summer and throw my hps in the winter. I’ve read a ton of your info on qbs and love the production I have seen from them. I plan on doing a 2x4 for veg then my 4x4 for flowering. What kind of lights would u recommend for my 4x4 so I can run 2 lights on each side of my hps? Also during the summer I would wanna swap the hps out and throw a qb in the middle. Does that make sense? Btw you guys at the ilgm team are amazing.

1 Like

Two of the XL 260 kits would be pretty solid setup in a 4x4. Although that wouldn’t really fit well with plan of running them with hps.

2 Likes

Thank u I’ll be looking into investing into getting them. Now just need to finish my basement extension I’m putting on this year.

4 Likes

That’s the stuff right there !! Now hit it hard with bloom nutes!! Fatten those girls up

1 Like

Thanks. That’s tonight when I get off work. Soul peak soul bloom soul infinity and big swell. And some terp tea bloom for a topper.

1 Like

Should I go a ph of 6.5?

Here the pics of the night. Feed at 6.3 ph and 2021 ppms 63°f with terp tea bloom as a topper.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Good looking ladies there! I’ll snap a picture of my mostly dried ladies later :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Awsome and congrats on the harvest

How Do you catch your run off and how do you water your plants really since you have a scrogg net and I don’t see any saucers or drip pans or nothing, just curious. Thanks

do you have an airfilter?

I water till they start to run off then I lift each pot after and wipe out all the extra and salt build up my floor is removable in my tent. Also it isnt hard to lift my plants. Next how do I water well I can access all sides of my tent I have 3 door ways. But my net is high enough with the pots to just water them from the one door way. I use an 18 gallon tote to mix my nutrients in. And just grab it out with my watering can. I clean the floor of my tent every watering. I will be making a table my next one but this works for me atm.

Yes I have 2 carbon filters one for my intake and one for my exhaust I’m growing in a basement with my washer and dryer down there so I need to filter the air both ways dont want soap smelling weed lol.

My exhaust is above one of my leds. Also I am supplementing some co2 with yeast sugar and water.

2 Likes

Also I’m going to get a pump to water my plants for the next time.

2 Likes

Oh yup thank you for that info. It’s such a pain to water the plants specially getting everything ready. Making sure it’s the right ph checking the ph after watering cleaning up your mess and so on and so on haha. I still need to find a way to make everything easier for me like a better routine. I can only access one side of my tent due to my venting and wires in the tent. So in my flower tent I have four in my 3x3 right now and I take them out one by one and water them then put them back it’s not that hard to do just very time consuming and my girl hates that all I do is work and be in the basement with the plants haha. This is my first indoor grow and I could def use some help with it all. I just got a ph meter and tds meter and had my first readings the other day. I ph’ed my water to 6.0 cuz I figured it was a little high and it came out average for the four of them to be around 7.1 one was 6.9 and 7.2 and around 7 on the other two. I have no idea what to do with the numbers and my ppms where mad high like 2000s one was like 1477 and a couple around 2100 but anyways can I get some help on this maybe. I’m growing in root organics soil and using root organics nuits with a 600w hps light in a 3x3x6.5 tent. Anyone want to try and figure this out with me haha?

2 Likes

Hi @Craig420Daniels ! I recommend you go to the main screen of this forum, click on NEW and open up a thread all your own… there are a bunch of awesome people here that will be able to answer just about any question you have. They have helped me get through my first grow and I’m already starting a second. The awesome people here even made up a “support ticket” that you can copy and paste which gives them as much detail as you can so they can give you an informed answer. Here’s that:

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

BTW… my guess is the first thing they will tell you is to get your PH into the low-mid 6’s (6.3-6.5). Tag me in it please, I’d love to follow along! Good luck!

2 Likes