2nd grow ever 2 RDWC 4 coco

Some of the finished product
RootBeer,Purple Punch

4 Likes

Nice. Looks yummy. Nice trim job

2 Likes

@Jaydawg6528 , now that is such a rewarding feeling , on the scale 1 - 10 , being fair how it smokes for as quality , which most times for some apparent reason , the high to me is much better than the potshops quality , maybe it’s just here or maybe me , but I seem like I’m higher longer from my garden bud , than the bud you can buy legally !
I’m anxious to see the major difference from the auto pots compared to the air pots , how you got it set up now , the auto pots under the Maxisun so each panel has a pot to beam on or what’s the strategy , I’m just gone side line watch and see how it goes in there, but what are the Winter like in your environment and are you prepared to heat in case Temps drop to low for the grow ? I’m sure you ready on all levels , I be trying to keep up from the shadows my friend if that’s okay :+1:!

2 Likes

Hey no updates bud. How’s it been going. Can’t wait to see what the light pits out now I have good weather here. So far this CBD is killer. Hope all is well with u bud. U been quiet

2 Likes

Oh geesh another new light , I’m way behind I guess lol , well happy growing , @Mark0427 @Jaydawg6528 blessings !

3 Likes

Sorry guys been hurting lately back is killing me but today I’m staying high and making some butter for treats

7 sticks of butter
3 quarts water
1.28 pounds of trim
2 ounces of buds

@Mark0427 @DebbieM @yoshi

3 Likes

Simmer 3 hours

3 Likes

U mix water in it also right?? Butter water weed simmer for a while then strain??

3 Likes

Do you know why add water? Is there some benefit to that? It’s my (very basic) understanding that THC dissolves in oil or alcohol, not water, so the only function water added to butter has would be to draw out more chlorophyll from the plant matter.

Am I sorely mistaken about that?

From a super basic perspective I understand adding water adds more volume so there’s liquid to evaporate off, but I’m wondering if there’s a more scientific function to adding the water that outweighs the drawback of sucking chlorophyll into your butter.

2 Likes

The water is like you said just to add volume to the pot because 7 sticks of butter wouldn’t be enough liquid it also keeps the butter from burning once strained and left to cool the butter will harden and the water will rise to the top

3 Likes

Makes enough sense.

1 Like

The purple punch is like an 8 on high I think my taste is gone but real heavy high The Godfather is like a 7 taste is getting there RootBeer I’m not sure about yet

1 Like

And yes I have heating covered the ac and heat are controlled by InkbirdSmart WiFi outlet

1 Like

I’m going to do the 4 autopots under the maxisun and my blurples on the sides and 2 in the airpots with the sf2000 and the 2 hlg rspec100

1 Like

So that will be almost 1000 watts over the 4 autopots and only 440 over the 2 plants in the airpots shit might need another light ha ha

1 Like

Gonna have to start a new journal soon

1 Like

It’s ready to strain

2 Likes

Please do coco pebbles. Doesn’t that sound yummy?
For some reason Yoshi’s ?? about the heat made me stop a second. I still show off your stuff to people who come over sometimes, from back when you were building your room, and I, having no actual knowledge of what is in there would have answered, with no hesitation, Yes, of course he has heat,
Someone could probably ask me if you have a thermo nuclear super conductor and I would probably say, Sure, Jay built it himself. I’m a weird one. But I remember you put everything a grower heart could desire. You worked your ass off on that room. You earned every single gram you harvest for what you have put into it, as well as what you are still putting in.
Your biggest fan #secretadmirer<-------Debbie turns into Kathy Bates for a brief but disturbing moment.

3 Likes

@DebbieM i love you have such an adventurous fun mind like me my wife I has always been amazed at the stuff I come up with or put together I just wish I would of known what to do with it when I was younger I could have made it big. But there are the few people that get to be part of my mind and I’m happy to say your one of the top ones. I don’t just do something I do it to the maximum potential and then sometimes to the extreme. Nummy treats are going to be perfect with Halloween and yes Debbie I already got the box of coco pebbles and I think I’m going to do the little chocolate chip cookie one and some more brownies but DEBBIE you HAVE to HEAT them up first this time you missed out on the warm ooohy goooooyyyness I just had one from my freezer 40 seconds and I was in brownie heaven.

1 Like

Mark I’ve been Lagin I gots to plant these tonight

3 Likes