2nd grow ever 2 RDWC 4 coco

@Mark0427 when should I transplant these

2 Likes

You should transplant at the first sign of a root. I did 2 1/2 weeks and 3 wks 1 day, the earlier ones seemed to do better and that extra 4 days made the roots start wrapping around the bottom of the pot, apparently that’s not good. But, I wouldn’t take advice from me, but I would take advice from you, I wouldn’t have said anything except this just and is happening now.

You do realize you are practically a magician, don’t you? And you might be able to sell some of your weed pics. Like weedfeed, where do they get those pics, some of your buds are better than ones on ig.
I got the seeds from Mark. He gave me enough for more than one grow, I have purple urkle, pitbull and dark yoda for next time, if I ever make enough that I haven’t almost finished it by the time it cures, + the first 2 plants I did were not good seeds, my daughter likes weak ass weed, I like the opposite side of the spectrum from that. Like my Clara was ok but her stock was not a potent strain at all, I think I should be happy with what I got, it will be better this time as long as they don’t come and take it away and evict me,

1 Like

I’d say give a few more days. They r prolly good enough now as long as u do it right and not break up that dirt ball. I soak mine down in the am as light kick on wait a few hours then do my transplants. If u let the leaves surpass the edges of the cup should have nice roots on the cup for no issues. U do u tho Jay u seem like u r doing well on ur own buddy.

2 Likes

@DebbieM look what I’m doing right now

2 Likes

HMFG!

Those are my 2 favorite. You do do a beautiful job there, that’s so much work, I’m sorry I can’t be helping you. It goes so much quicker and easier when you have some help and someone to talk to who answers back in your language…not the plants or the dog, I mean.
I can’t wait to see what’s in the package. Everything you’ve grown so far is like a freaking photo op or something. I mean truly gorgeous. Can’t wait to smell it I bet they are all heavenly. Oh, shut up Debbie

1 Like

I still need your wisdom bud I’m only on my 3rd grow remember.

2 Likes

You took to it like a fish to water, like a bunny to hopping, like cheese to a pizza, like sunshine to a summer day

1 Like

So I just weighed the trim for edibles and I’m going to put 1.28 pounds or 20.5 ounces into 5 sticks of butter last ones I used 9 oz so it’s doubled this time but I’ll say that the first grows Gorilla Glue still is the heaviest hitter I think these ones I just harvested are like creeper weed I just rolled 5 joints with all three strains and a whole lotta fairy dust and in the middle of this post it hit me

1 Like

When I was sifting the keef the way I was doing it would collect all the red hairs into a spinning ball and separate itself from all the other debris weird anyone want a hit of hair ha ha :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

Told you it hit me OMG I’m rolling

2 Likes

O won’t you be my neighbor?
I just turned into a stoner female Mr Rogers

2 Likes

That’s so funny @DebbieM i can see it

1 Like

me, too. (wistfully)

2 Likes

Go for it Debbie

2 Likes

I am already Jay’s neighbor in spirit, it’s just we are 2000 miles apart.

2 Likes

Hey @Mark0427 they are growing way to quick I’m going to transplant either tonight or 2marrow and the clones are finally starting to reveg

3 Likes

Monday

Today

3 Likes

Hope they r fems and hope u get a shit to my friend lol. They look good so far

3 Likes

Yeah me to that’s the only thing I don’t like about non fem seeds how old do they need to be before you can clip and put under 12/12 for sex identification

2 Likes

I’d say u can prolly clip about 3rd or 4th week usually like 4 or 5 weeks but if the clips can be cut sooner just may take a bit longer to tell and they may become rooted by then also. Which is good if they r fem lol. Can keep the fems and have that many more plants to go round.

2 Likes