2nd grow ever 2 RDWC 4 coco

I made this, just for you… :nerd_face:

Don’t mind the accent :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Wait was that you in the video @kaptain3d

Yes Sir! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just for you!

Love the accent :+1::facepunch:

Still having issues with this one they are lower leaves too new growth looks ok I think

1 Like

Looks like mine whats the out numbers i bet ph is low and ppm is high. Thats what the issue with my one keeps doing to me.

Ph is 6 coming out and ppm Is 1500 on that one I’m getting ready to water now I’ll get some runoff and see

1 Like

Somehow im posting in my first grow what should be here ?

@Mark0427 @yoshi @kaptain3d should I defoliate before flipping or wait till after

She’s doing better than any of them

1 Like

Id do a small defol wait like 3 days then flip she will be a little thinner for light. Dont go crazy and mess up the plant making the bud sites. Just thin it out wl be good if u notice things still going good in 2 or 3 days flip her.

1 Like

@Jaydawg6528
Day 1 of the flip is when I wait to defoliate , now if you manifolding , are LST training , so has to happen early in vegging , but I mainly wait until day of the when they go into the first light transition and day 21 after day one , but make sure you give them a nice balance on day one cause it will all grow right back out in 24 hours if they feeding and healthy .

1 Like

@yoshi @Mark0427 @kaptain3d well I watched the video again thank you @kaptain3d i went as far as I felt ok with but still took a lot off

2 Likes

1 Like

I changed the room some more room

2 Likes

Amazing @Jaydawg6528 , simply amazing ! All you need now is the Autopot and a One part and you’ll be rocking it out like smooth 35 knot wind breeze sailing at about 4-8 mphs is just relaxing !

1 Like

Trimmed the other 2 up the one is growing weird long and stringy weird little one leaf growths It site isn’t Godfather OG no way he would look like this

1 Like

These girls are champs

And the little one

1 Like

@Jaydawg6528 I’m experimenting with the blue and red and seem to have good luck, I’m using 5960 16’ strips. They are 24v and I needed a 440A power supply to run all my strips, 32’ red. 32’ blue and 32’ white. Blue for root, red for bloom and white for veg. Only problem I have is connecting the strips. I bought a special connect but I’m real happy with them… I like the no heat and inexpensive.

1 Like