2nd grow ever 2 RDWC 4 coco

Yeah I see what your saying because even right now it’s top heavy when I move it’s not really stable in coco. I mean not yet. I check it out when I go in tonight and access the sitiation and see if I feel comfortable with it if I don’t I’ll smoke some more and then “Let’s get it on”:clown_face:

1 Like

I loved that video very informative. The only thing he doesn’t tell me is how much I can do in one trimming because he doesn’t stop

2 Likes

As long as its in veg and u leave enough green it will bounce back like an over filled basketball

2 Likes

I would recommend farther up in the canopy area. It’ll be softer, and more pliable.

1 Like

Yeah that part of the stalk is big how am supposed to bend that shit

It is bendable, and it’ll definitely crack or split, but if you wanted to extend veg time, it would take some time to heal.

I’m going to defoliate tonight and see if that gives some more options when I’m done

Ok just finished the first one what do you guys think

3 Likes

3 Likes

@yoshi @Mark0427 @HippieRunner @Covertgrower @kaptain3d just finished what do you guys think

4 Likes

Looks good to me!!

2 Likes

GReAt! Solid work. A day or two of stress and than veg. explosion. :slight_smile: You will be very happy. Looks nice and clean.
Happy growing…

3 Likes

Looks good to me.

2 Likes

Getting ready to feed I’m going same numbers as last time we’ll as close as I could get

So far no signs of stress or deficiency lookin good

1 Like

Color is coming back on this one

1 Like

They looked dialed in right now the new growth color is vibrant

And this guy is just taking off

Look at the spacing

1 Like

Let me tell you something these things are out of control

These 2 are the same height almost

All of them

And the baby

1 Like

I think the new growth is looking ok it hard to tell

1 Like

So I evaluated the whole bending and I was looking down and I could see it wanting to split and said :-1:

Second issue I’m above my height if it doubles I can move the sf2000 up another 8 inch would give me about 18-20 inches from plant to light plant is 25”now.?? @Mark0427 @yoshi @kaptain3d

1 Like